Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

YOU CAN STILL CLICK ADD REPLY IF YOU WANT TO USE EMOTICONS
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

I KNOW. BUT QUICK REPLY IS SO MUCH COOLER :wow:
eek.gif

[/b]​

dukeofhazard87:
Holy I wish we could use emoticons in replies so my dry sense of humor could come through on the internet Batman

Lol.
itz rOLLi:
YOU CAN STILL CLICK ADD REPLY IF YOU WANT TO USE EMOTICONS

roll.gif
Thank you!
laugh.gif

Quick reply = no emoticons. Why? It's just supposed to be a quick reply. So just reply with whatever quick, witty comment you want.

Regular reply = same as before.

Wait ... 'same as before'?
eek.gif

No way.

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

Still no videogame forum....... :smh:
nono.gif

I like the regional forums,tho I find it kind of odd that CO is in the southwest....always thought it was the midwest.
Born again?! No, I'm not. Excuse me for getting it right the first time!- Dennis Miller​

Mna this might as well be Kotex talk @#%$
heHo0k​

im chargin NT'ers a late fee cost so when yall done wit my style please break me off but never make Ho0k mad just incase we cross .​
Ho0ksonwhat​

kotex talk? let's be really serious here.

the quick reply only saves you one step, all you have to do to make a normal reply is click "add reply" is this quick reply really THAT cool? no.
you don't understand
what it takes to be me​

^^^^ It's not just to save the step, but also to cut down on the emoticon only responses, as emoticons don't work with Quick Reply.

The Ho0k- Please edit your sig. Our limit is 5 lines or less, INCLUDING BLANK LINES. Yes, you have 5 lines of TEXT, but when you count blank lines, your sig is 9 lines.

Please edit that and get back to me when you've got it taken care of.

happy.gif

Thanks!
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

i think the new rules in b/s are lame (ESP 1st RULE)
and i think that multiple forums are too much.
why do u think iss is not successful?? they have too much goin on at once.
they're falling off and i dont want nt to fall off.
I almost conformed, but my sole's not in it
I just foam at the mouth, hoping they can find a cure for it

@#%$ @#%$ @#%$ is a good way to get emoticons with quick reply.
If Marvin was alive now, wow..What would I say to him?Where could I start?How could I explain to him??I know the minor world would probably look strange to him.Would he feel like today had a place for him?Global imprisonment, sickness, indifference.When he said, "Save the babies," was we listenin?When he said, "Mercy, mercy," did he really know..That decades later we'd still be killin folks?

Thanks for your suggestions everyone.

The ellipsis (...) at the end of lengthy user names is just so that people know someone didn't intentionally mispell their name. I removed the ellipsis and it just doesn't look right to see "SenatorJeffSmit."

whywesteppin, I compared the width of the first column to NikeTalkRetro's first column (in a thread where I Am Greater Than NikeTalk didn't post) and it is the same. I believe that it's the default width.

This means that I should be able to increase the number of characters allowed in a user name, but that'll take time because I'd want to see how many characters it takes to actually increase the width of the first column.

I'll add it to my To Do list.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

yo the only quam i have is that the "report this post" is right below the add reply and already twice i have accidentally pushed the report this post button, they are definitely to close together.
, homey it's Hova/More than a relief pitcher, I'm the closer/The Mariano of the Mariott,if money talks, the whole world bout to hear me out - The Greatest

I like the fact that the mods have seen a problem and tried to do something to fix it. I just don't know if what was done is a really a solution. I am really suprised that there is no SB forum. I would have really liked to see that, for both looking at it, and taking all the SB madness away from Retro. And quick reply is nice. Using it right now.
We all have front row seats to the end of NT.

...:TEAM BARKLEY:...
[table][tr][td]>[email protected].[/td][td]IM ME @ SWOSHMN[/td][/tr][/table]​
Team Member 2: The Round Mound of Rebound
\n​
\n

Man if i wadnt so throwed id be really mad right now @#%$
heHo0k​
off the block knee late deep in swag .​
Ho0ksonwhat​

Quote:
yo the only quam i have is that the "report this post" is right below the add reply and already twice i have accidentally pushed the report this post button, they are definitely to close together.

That's going to be changed.

It'll be moved to the right of the "Reply" or "Reply | Edit."

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

Quote:
whywesteppin, I compared the width of the first column to NikeTalkRetro's first column (in a thread where I Am Greater Than NikeTalk didn't post) and it is the same. I believe that it's the default width.
thanks for taking a look at it... it doesn't really bother me much. but, the way it is now, it's leaving unused space, so it can be made more efficient (either by reducing the width or allowing showing another 5 characters or so of usernames).

Some of y'all be doubting me
But I can do this in my sleep​

All I request.. is just to bring back 7.5 and lower in the B/S section. It was already hard enough to find my correct size.. now its going to be impossible. I think I speak for many others also.
SALAAM ale[color=999999]inu[color=666666] ve [color=333333]al k[color=666666]ol h[color=999999]a olam SHALOM[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]

Whats up with the buy-sell forum with NO listings? How long does it take to get verification? Also, why can't I see the replies to the 1 listing that is in the 10.5-11 section??? Please clarify this.
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

Back
Top Bottom