Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

:rofl:
roll.gif

CLICK HERE FOR A FREE SONY PSP $10 TO WHOEVER COMPLETES AN OFFER
FREE IPOD NANOS

i like it... will reduce clutter through the forums

for example... Sneaker Art is real good... i don't know about y'all but all these photoshops that was cluttering up the jordan forum was getting somewhat annoying

~ Dre ~

Hey,

It's...interesting.

I do like the quick reply and less clutter on the boards. It is a bit too far spread out but I'm sure we'll all get used to it.

But @#%$ <--- This right here.. is my favorite change of all. :lol:
laugh.gif

- Justin!
Brooklyn's Own : Modern Marvel
"Proceed - on your way to oblivion."
The Monster has a name...Unicron cannot be stopped....

I don't quite understand the shorting of SN's with " . . ."

For example, my name appears as: SenatorJeffSmit...
Why not appear as SenatorJeffSmith? The "..." takes up more space than one more letter (h).

I think the "..." is added automatically for SN's with 15 or more letters???

I love it. With all the different forums, there should a reduction in useless posts. The buy/sell forum will hopefully be much more legit and overall Niketalk will look more professional. I was getting tired of all the teens ruining the board, so hopefully this will help end that. I don't like size 9 and 9.5 be splitting up, but oh well, atleast Niketalk is finally stepping their game up. The regional forums will be great.

i like the regional forums
that was a good idea
Wanted List: size 13
Cascade/mahog Hemp[]Home Raygun[] Jedi's[] Boca's[] Tiffany's[X] Sea Crystal's[] Tweed Low's[] Shanghai's [] Indiglo XIV []

Time will tell. VIsually it doesn't look right though. And it can end up taking away from the General forum since a lot of things that would be posted here, now have seperate forums. Quick Reply is the best new addition though. I always thought this site needed it.

well, everyone hated when we added music and retro so maybe we will all get used to this as well. they may even tweak this slightly and make some of the fprums combined or eliminate them. we will see.
you don't understand
what it takes to be me​

SenatorJeffSmith:
I think the "..." is added automatically for SN's with 15 or more letters???
Correct.

It's not something we do to the names.

It's a feature we added. It automatically truncates all characters past character 15 with a " ... ".

Your 15th character is a 't' (SenatorJeffSmith), so all characters past 't' have been truncated with " ... ". Obviously, in your case, that's only one letter (an 'h'), but that's fine. There will always be people that are just one or two letters over a limit, and those examples will seemingly make a joke of the limit.

But names like All Day I Dream About Soccer and Tyrone Willingham III (or something like that) and bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr? Their names will also automatically be truncated to 15 letters + " ... ".

SenatorJeffSmith = SenatorJeffSmit...
All Day I dream About Soccer = All Day I Dream...
bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr = bbrroowwnnssuug...
Tyrone Willingham III = Tyrone Willingh...

It's automatic. Whether it's just 1 letter past 15, or 10 letters past 15; they will all be seen as 15 + " ... "

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

MODS - - my ONE request is that you guys combine the price check/legit forum.. PLEASE!! everything else is alright but i dont think there is a need for two of those forums.
PP30 has the JUICE!

0cks- I deleted your reply, as embedded audio/ video files are against our rules.
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

^Holy over explanation Batman

And I'm just going to wait and see how this pans out. I'll give it a shot....but I feel like I've overstayed my welcome on this board anyway, this might just be a sign for me to bounce.
[/b]​

dukeofhazard87:
Holy over explanation Batman
Holy read through the post and notice how many people are demanding detailed explanations for things Robin.

I like the quick reply feature!

What's up with all the new forums tho'?
Born again?! No, I'm not. Excuse me for getting it right the first time!- Dennis Miller​

Wow...too much like ISS for my liking but like everybody else said...only time will tell.

Holy I wish we could use emoticons in replies so my dry sense of humor could come through on the internet Batman

Lol.
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom