Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

NOT COOL!!! :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Price/Fake Checks: nike and JB have to go together! having two price Price/Fake Check fourms is just stupid, i think everyone would agree.
have got to go!
And w t f who moved the Pick-Up Post! :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Niketalk was better when it was Simple all this new garbage is just more clutter, and more crap to look through!

What I do like is the Regional forum and the updated classifieds. it annoyed me that a size 8.5/9 should be lookin through size 10.5 post. The other brands fourm is watevr, it doesnt bother me. and the quik response thats good to.

Change is good, but !!!!
WANTED: Huarache Air Trainer Wht/Wht sz 9 DS
.................Air Zoom Trainer 1 Mid graph/blk/white/mean green sz 9 DS

:wow:
eek.gif
Damn, looks crazy. Pretty cool if you ask me.

But mods, why did you make Test Board unviewable to the public? >:
mad.gif

Which banner is winning?!? The wings one is the best imo.
I need a Military Blue IV box. Get at me.
E-mail /// AIM ||| ebay \\\ Blingo

i like the quick reply but i mean come on, report this post. thats sad if we really need it. but i think we do
New Jersey Nets... Start the Vin-sanity!
team JORDAN...brian SCALABRINE...boston CELTICS...44...scalabrine.com
AIM/...\Gmail/...\AOL/...\team SCALABRINE

One of the main reasons for creating the price/legit check forums is for people to educate themselves. We know that these forums won't be a popular place to visit. If people are hesitant about posting a price or legit check they could have easily checked for themself, we might not get the clutter or having these multiple posts. In each forum, we have stickied posts, that lists some helpful ways to check for prices and authenticity of shoes.

People need to stop being lazy and rely on other members for something they could have easily checked out.

However, price/legit checks are not always obvious. Especially if someone os new to the shoe hobby. So these forums are a way for people to seek help from our more educated and mature members.

You guys are always asking what it takes to be a mod, right? Well, you can start off by helping out other members in a respectable way.
"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

:lol:
laugh.gif
Lemme catch the first person to slip up and I'ma hit that "Report this Post" button with a quickness.

I just wanna see what happens :lol:
laugh.gif

0-0 1-0 2-0 3-0 3-1 4-1 5-1 5-2 5-3 6-3 7-3 7-4 8-4 9-4 10-4 11-4 11-5 '06 Playoffs

I don't understand what all the complaining is for...it's not like you can do anything about :rofl:
roll.gif

Roll out if its that serious...

I dont like this new nt too many forums, and yall added a snitch button
Rap is a competitive sport- Jay-Z
Chamillionaire...Nov. 22nd, 2005...The Sound of Revenge...Just Wait

Quote:
some of the B/S forum rules are terrible....

realtalk

[table][tr][td]
TEAM HIGH SCHOOL
[/td][/tr][/table]​
[table][tr][td]
AIM
[/td][td][/td][td]
eBay
[/td][/tr][/table]​
[table][tr][td]
CO-FOUNDER
[/td][/tr][/table]​

I'm for it and against it. Their are too many forums but they do get all the pointless posts out of the JB and nike forums.

I wonder is skeet censored? i know @#%$ is but what about damn?
heHo0k​

im chargin NT'ers a late fee cost so when yall done wit my style please break me off but never make Ho0k mad just incase we cross .​
Ho0ksonwhat​

Quote:
some of the B/S forum rules are terrible....
actually its the best part of it. i agree with every rule. thank you mods.

the only thing i don't like is have two legit checks. i say put it into one like the other guy said.

and the BS forum, look, everyone wants something for themselves. but this will benefit most of all the NTers. stop crying about your stuff. there's other forums to go to. I myself am going to have a difficult time with it because i'm a size 9 - 9.5. i have to go to two forums instead of one.

what i would like to see, but it'll probably very difficult is a search form that searches by styles, brand, size, and condition. it probably won't happen anytime soon or at all since it would be very difficult.

what i like about this is i'll still be going into the same forums that i've been going into but without the garbage. i'm not even gonna touch the new garbage forums. thanks mods!

Quote:
actually its the best part of it

i dont think this is necessary...are they harming anyone...

Quote:
. NO DEALERS ALLOWED. For our purposes, any member selling over ten items total OR more than two of the same item will be considered a dealer. In other words, you may NOT list over ten items at the same time. Similarly, you may NOT list three pairs of the same shoe, three identical t-shirts, etc. EVEN IF THEY ARE DIFFERENT SIZES.

[table][tr][td]
TEAM HIGH SCHOOL
[/td][/tr][/table]​
[table][tr][td]
AIM
[/td][td][/td][td]
eBay
[/td][/tr][/table]​
[table][tr][td]
CO-FOUNDER
[/td][/tr][/table]​

Wow. Love this quick reply button. And Niketalk Retro? Man, even NT got retroed.

i agree with nick on the first page.
this whole navigation thing is tooooooo much.
instead of checking 3 categories... i have to check like 5+ now.

this quick reply stuff saves me some time. but if i want to add faces and stuff i'd have to 'add reply' =(

FOR MY LADIES AND SMALL MEN: BUY MY STUFF

The changes aren't as bad as you all are saying ... Regional forums were an excellent idea and should help all of you. Price checks got out of hand .... ESPECIALLY CUZ THE PERSON WHO POSTED IT IS TOO DAMN LAZY TO GO TO EBAY AND SEARCH COMPLETED ITEMS.

Marketplace was in need of drastic changes. HOWEVER, I do have a problem with a few rules ....

*** Why can't you sell more than 10 items? For example, I'm moving a lot of my collection and I'm in no way a dealer. So if I list more than 10 J's it gets denied. That's just stupid. And the date on the paper is a little overbored .... are you guys implementing a statute of limitations on that? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Overall I think it will be better off for the community, but these issues that I spoke on seem redundant.

"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

It's a lot to get used to. I'll give it some time before I decide what's up with it.

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

I already hate taking pictures period. Now I have to snap all new pictures with a piece of paper with a date on it like I'm in kindergarten or something. That is the part I dislike and I have to take a picture of every shoe with the same paper. Worse than ISS. Photoshop is going to go out of business because of this.

Sneaker Showcase is a dud. The only reason half of us came on here was for the General forum and now we have to navigate a billion forums to find the most popular threads.

Back
Top Bottom