WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

1618253068406.png

Not their fault idiots wanted 4 different franchises to be announced in 30mins

I actually just woulda been str8 with the Luke Skywalker cameo shawty randomly brought up or the actor Bettany has always wanted to work with they brought up out of nowhere for no reason :lol:

but Wanda’s parents being mutants and/or the Wonder Man/Grim Reaper hints being paid off and/or the astrophysicist they went out their way to mention actually being revealed on camera would have been cool too :lol:

But I learned my lesson. These dudes reaching to get those streams up. Haven’t even looked at the rumors for Falcon/Winter Soldier and already I enjoy it much more bc it’s just a solid show. Not relying on hinting at some huge reveal each week :lol:

Discussing what drew her into her debut feature, about a Native American teen struggling to find his way on a reservation, Zhao said, "It goes back to when I was a teenager in China, being in a place where there are lies everywhere." Teenage angst and authority-questioning might be a universal experience from Northern China to North Dakota Indian reservations, but "a place where there are lies everywhere" is an almost perfectly corrosive soundbite to have floating around in an authoritarian state bent on shaping and controlling all national narratives.

China tried to claim her after the GG win but had to backtrack and break out the censors when the old quotes were found lol. Hope the marvel/Disney machine can plow through the censors.

Start those Memphisto rumors back up again :lol:

:pimp:

not sure if its been discussed but just a heads up to those who cares, New Mutants on hbo max now

The New Mutants is finally coming to streaming… on HBO Max. Indeed, while Disney now owns Fox, The New Mutants is tied up in previous licensing contracts that were signed before Fox’s sale to Disney. Those contracts guaranteed a theatrical release for the film, which is why it hit theaters last summer instead of going straight to Hulu or Disney+ like many speculated. And now, it appears as though the film’s pay-cable debut is promised to HBO, which is why it will be streaming on HBO Max on April 10th at 8pm EST (the same time it airs on HBO).

so damn sad, arclight theaters is pretty much where i watched all of the mcu (and all sci-fi, cbm, ff, etc...) films on opening night even when they were still doing midnight showings, so much memories

We're about to get another Ralph Bohner in ep. 5.

But I was thinking, Bucky could clearly take US Delk with ease. All that training he received from Hydra to become a killer would easily wash this clown.

Would be nuts if Bucky lost and he ended John Walker in Ep. 5.

on god i thought disney+ was some bs when i heard it was coming out.

then marvel was like we gonna make shows for Disney+ and after my body experienced endgame, i was like Disney on that stuff.

now look at me.

my_body_is_ready.png

everytime marvel throw some disney+ content at me

Disney bench was too deep

especially if they decided to pull an Amazon and stream some sports

Back
Top Bottom