WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Magnus Opus? This is the mature series???? I wish I could live that deep in the moment. :lol: This the watered down TV series. Prepare your mind for these movies!

Magnus Opus? This is the mature series???? I wish I could live that deep in the moment. :lol: This the watered down TV series. Prepare your mind for these movies!
relative to other marvel offerings, I would say this is mature. The issues they are addressing and that last scene are pretty mature.

I don’t think anyone has touched on when battlestar said the serum just makes you more of what you already are. As a veteran myself, I think this is a dig at veterans. The violence troops have to tap in to when they are in service has made a lot of guys killers that doesn’t translate to civilian life.

Last edited:
From first avenger

“But more important, the man. The serum amplifies everything that is inside, so good becomes great; bad becomes worse. This is why you were chosen. Because the strong man who has known power all his life, may lose respect for that power, but a weak man knows the value of strength, and knows... compassion.”

1618166867900.png

the fact that they gave him the shield and he's just out there winging it is crazy to me, doesn't seem like they have much knowledge or intel on the superhero world.

I think they did when the one kicked it up to her arm and Ayo told her to give it back. Feel like it was alluded to there.

I think they did when the one kicked it up to her arm and Ayo told her to give it back. Feel like it was alluded to there.

yea.. but I wanted somethinf explicit like how they were doing bucky

could of just dropped a line on both of them “be happy we are allowing you to continue to borrow our property“

yea.. but I wanted somethinf explicit like how they were doing bucky

could of just dropped a line on both of them “be happy we are allowing you to continue to borrow our property“
I think she was making the point that at any moment they could all be dead.

I think she was making the point that at any moment they could all be dead.

I definitely got that.. I get why they took it out, but I wish they kept in couple of the deleted scenefrom civil war when BW thought she would try it with tchalla or them

after vision, my favorite dialogue is from either BP or them.. so much gets said with so few words

I just learned that China has some static with Chloe Zhao, which will most likely have an impact on the Eternals release at the Chinese box office.

I wonder what Disney + Fiege think about it all. One would assume they’ll run with the $30 Disney+ release in conjunction with the theater release to plug up any potential lost revenue from China.

I just learned that China has some static with Chloe Zhao, which will most likely have an impact on the Eternals release at the Chinese box office.

I wonder what Disney + Fiege think about it all. One would assume they’ll run with the $30 Disney+ release in conjunction with the theater release to plug up any potential lost revenue from China.

China won’t boycott their own, especially when it’s a Marvel film. Zhao’s name is gonna reach a whole new stratosphere when she wins the Oscar on the 25th

what an episode.

the wakanda flashback was dope.

got to see some winter soldier bucky :nthat:

steve fraudgers went off the rails.

zemo has been great.

Back
Top Bottom