WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

These villains all been kinda right. Has me wondering if they could really achieve the extremes that are for the good of mankind they're going for without violence.
i don't think so.
every revolution used war and violence. people in power don't wanna give that up. it must be taken.

All caught up, Walmart Cap done turned into World Star Cap.
Bucky fell off hard, all downhill from Winter Soldier.

Enjoyed this ep and really enjoying the series.
Dora Milaje came through and made everyone look like children.
I don't think Sharon is the broker, but is working for them undercover.
Zemo is so weird. :lol:

Sharon just one of the people in contact with Fury or Skrulls that all. Y’all reaching. Make a cameo on Fury Files most likely, and honestly makes sense throwing bread crumbs around to everything to tie into each other.

Damn I just watched ep 4 and seeing cap at the end was something
I like how the show has a movie like feel, they could've condensed it into two/two and a half hours and made it a theater release and it would've been an 8 easily

Coming soon to HBO Max, Zack Snyder's Captain America.

vlcsnap-2021-04-10-16h33m33s693-01.jpeg

Question About the new Cap? I had this debate with my fiancé. Do you guys feel like Sam & Bucky belittling the new Cap ... The Dora Milaje & the flag smashers basically washing them in battles weekly .. & last but not least him seeing his partner die ... all contribute to him rage snapping ? My fiancé says he’s always been crazy & this was going to happen regardless. Which in a sense I agree but I feel all these other factors took his rage to a new level . Thoughts ?

he probably has some ptsd but i think overall the pressure of being cap and not being able to live up to it got to him
He definitely has PTSD ... & I’m sure the pressures have got to him but I also feel those other factors all put together took him to his breaking point . This is really a great series Marvel is kicking ***

but speaking of the wakanda battle, kind of crazy that this shot was pretty much just a trailer teaser and wasnt actually in film

1618036156648.gif
Given all the things they've said since, this is probably a scene after Bruce resolves his issue with the Hulk and they all rush the barrier after a small opening is made for Thanos' forces. It seems like they're going for a similar scene to the one in AoU.

Black Panther out running everybody with Steve behind him was a better action scene anyway.
Question About the new Cap? I had this debate with my fiancé. Do you guys feel like Sam & Bucky belittling the new Cap ... The Dora Milaje & the flag smashers basically washing them in battles weekly .. & last but not least him seeing his partner die ... all contribute to him rage snapping ? My fiancé says he’s always been crazy & this was going to happen regardless. Which in a sense I agree but I feel all these other factors took his rage to a new level . Thoughts ?
He alluded to earlier about some horrible **** in the war. All those medals he got for the worst day in his life.

He obviously has anger issues. He's wild impatient and/or lets his fear dictate his actions too much. Dude is one of the most insecure characters I've seen in awhile.

Mans couldn't let Sam have a convo for 5 or 10 min or w/e he asked for. The disappointment in his face after the Dora Milaje washed him and the way he talked about them not even being super soldiers to the way he talks about super soldiers. The envy in his voice.

The condescending and getting washed didn't help but dude was already heading off the deep end. US gov. really aint bother with a psych eval with him.

Lemar was nothing but a jobber in this series :lol:
He's the one that should've got the serum.

Last edited:

for sure PTSD but the national TV intro he had with all his accomplishments in episode 2 he seems like the type of dude who excelled and succeeded at everything he's ever done in life, straight A student varsity QB homecoming king full scholarship to an ivy league school graduate cum laude recruited out of graduation etc etc etc. so when he failed at being cap and getting beat up not only by super soldiers but the DM, the smug ******* Chad in him came out even more then the serum just amplified it x1000

Back
Top Bottom