WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Rush was one of those movies that I thought was pretty cool but I wouldn't necessarily be in a hurry to watch again.

Likely a one time watch for me.

Hannibal Burress is going to be in Spider-man: Homecoming.
pimp.gif
There's your Miles Morales. 
roll.gif

I really hope he gets some screen time. His delivery cracks me up so much.

Last edited:
20th Century Fox Reportedly Considering Some Sort Of Team-Up With Marvel Studios

Talking on the latest episode of Collider Heroes, Matt Key, a producer on Kevin Smith's Fatman on Batman podcast, had this to say about some interesting rumblings he's been hearing. "I've heard from a few of my sources, my little birds that Fox and Marvel have... kind of talked, but not really, but like there's interest from Fox, like, 'Ooh, y'know, what they did with Sony and Spider-Man is actually pretty cool, like, maybe...' We're years away from that ever possibly happening... but I think that's what it would take... Fox joining hands with Marvel..."

:lol: at this dude, technically didn't he steal his film from comics if he is considering destruction is the singular thing he's going to focus on.

INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE Director Roland Emmerich Believes Marvel And DC Movies Are Ripping Him Off

World ending stakes and mass destruction have become a staple of blockbusters, but it turns out Roland Emmerich believes that everything which followed Independence Day in 1996 has basically been stealing from him, particularly superhero movies. There's certainly a case to be made for that being a game changer, but the filmmaker clearly has an extremely high opinion of himself!

"I felt that when I saw some of these Marvel movies or DC movies from Warners," Emmerich said of how he believes the superhero genre has been borrowing from his back catalogue. "I felt, ‘oh my God that looks familiar to me’. Why is Superman bashing so many buildings? I was actually warned already by Steven Spielberg that this will happen. He said Independence Day will be the most imitated film of the next 20 years – and he was right. Smart man."

Emmerich sounds like a pathetic loser. He didn't invent or reinvent the wheel with ID.

Reminds me of that crazy guy who thinks Mark Millar steals from him cuz some crap character he made up has a grappling hook the same way in a Millar comic some character does.

20th Century Fox Reportedly Considering Some Sort Of Team-Up With Marvel Studios

Talking on the latest episode of Collider Heroes, Matt Key, a producer on Kevin Smith's Fatman on Batman podcast, had this to say about some interesting rumblings he's been hearing. "I've heard from a few of my sources, my little birds that Fox and Marvel have... kind of talked, but not really, but like there's interest from Fox, like, 'Ooh, y'know, what they did with Sony and Spider-Man is actually pretty cool, like, maybe...' We're years away from that ever possibly happening... but I think that's what it would take... Fox joining hands with Marvel..."
:rofl: ******* losers

Time to bend the knee to your superior.

In the past I figured this would never happen cuz these other studios execs were too stubborn and probably thought they knew what they were doing and were doing it before Marvel. Add in the simple deals being made going around all the red tape it seems to be the smart thing to do given how much they fail.

Only a matter of time before DC does the same.

Last edited:
DC keeps up with the way they're going and I wouldn't be surprised if you heard of some partnership :lol:

Its either that or go back to stand alone solo Bat movies and every 5 years doing a bad Superman movie.

Last edited:
My guess, Silver Surfer, Doctor Doom, Galactus and some key figures for the Infinity saga. I called this on another forum months ago.

Now I kinda doubt they'll get a deal done before the Infinity movies.

That would be working too quick and you can't really skip origins here.

Back
Top Bottom