WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think we'll see Miles, but it probably won't be until like the third Spider-man film. I think Marvel Studios already has it planned out.

Make the best Spidey live-action trilogy as this kid grows up. Introduce Miles in the third film and spin it off into a Miles solo. Next year, Spider-man: Homecoming. Two years later, Spidey 2. Two years after that, Spidey 3 with an appearance of Miles. So 5 years from now, we'll finally get Miles on the big screen. Word to @lamekilla, I'm having a premonitive vision.

Last edited:
The simplest way to approach Miles in a movie is to adapt some of Peter's best stories and villains to him but keep his family and Ganke because they're strong and interesting characters. .

That's really all you can do if you have any sense, because Miles doesn't have the stories to hold his own film.

Venom killing his mom imo after only having his powers for a few months makes a great power and responsibility story for a movie.

More in depth, more tragic, and more focus on that lesson for Miles.

With Peter we got him being a bit of a selfish jerk (as almost anyone would be) trying to make a quick buck as a wrestler. Having Miles not knowing what the **** he is doing, ignorantly being reckless while fighting crime but with good intentions and then dealing with Venom the way he does in the comic and for what happens to happen on a personal level would arguably be more ****** up than Bruce Wayne watching his parents die in crime alley.

Last edited:
new synopsis'

Marvel’s Doctor Strange

Marvel’s Doctor Strange follows the story of the talented neurosurgeon Doctor Stephen Strange who, after a tragic car accident, must put ego aside and learn the secrets of a hidden world of mysticism and alternate dimensions. Based in New York City’s Greenwich Village, Doctor Strange must act as an intermediary between the real world and what lies beyond, utilising a vast array of metaphysical abilities and artifacts to protect the Marvel cinematic universe.

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2

Set to the backdrop of ‘Awesome Mixtape #2,’ Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 continues the team’s adventures as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos. The Guardians must fight to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mysteries of Peter Quill’s true parentage. Old foes become new allies and fan-favorite characters from the classic comics will come to our heroes’ aid as the Marvel cinematic universe continues to expand.

Beyond excited for Doctor Strange! I think Doctor Strange would be a great way to introduce the supernatural characters to the MCU. I know it's wishful thinking, but if we got a Ghost Rider or Blade appearance in the post-credit scene, I might cry tears of joy. Marvel got the rights back how long ago? It's about time they get them in there!

They revealed quill's dad in the cartoon. Wonder if the movie will play it out the same way.

I wonder who are the fan favorite comic characters that will appear in GotG 2?

If they had the rights then Silver Surfer would be almost guaranteed. :smh: But that being said, Quasar, Adam Warlock, Beta Ray Bill, and Gladiator all come to mind. Same with Mar-Vell for that matter. :nerd: They could take it to a higher leve and throw in some cosmic entities like Eternity. A few might be justified seeing as the endgame is for Thanos to gain the Infinity Gauntlet. Don't know who has the rights to what though.

Beyond excited for Doctor Strange! I think Doctor Strange would be a great way to introduce the supernatural characters to the MCU. I know it's wishful thinking, but if we got a Ghost Rider or Blade appearance in the post-credit scene, I might cry tears of joy. Marvel got the rights back how long ago? It's about time they get them in there!
yup.. movie has a matrix x inception vibe going for it.. with batman begins thrown in

Wtf lol. Hannibal is underrated. His Bill Cosby bit for sure won't help his career

Wtf lol. Hannibal is underrated. His Bill Cosby bit for sure won't help his career

Need him to pull something like neighbors..

Let him be a teacher or something always crack on Peter for being late for shhhh

Just a whole bunch of :smh: boy get your life together

Doctor Strange  is the next film on Marvel Studios Phase 3 slate and the film, like most Marvel films, is a bit mysterious. Mads Mikkelsen is playing the villain and details surrounding his characters name have been slim. Mikkelsen has previously described his character as “Not really a baddie, but someone who believes in something else than what Doctor Strange believes in.” So, who exactly is Mads Mikkelsen playing? I’ve got some new details.

SPOILER WARNING! If you don’t want to know, stop reading now!

I just received a tip that Mads Mikkelsen is playing Kaecilius.  Kaecilius is usually a disciple of Baron Mordo in the comics. Although, he could still be a rogue deciple of Mordo’s in the film. Latino Review originally reported that Kaecilius would be the villain of Doctor Strangeback in November. The name surfaced on a toy set that will be unveiled to the public very soon. Here’s a look and description for the toys:

Marvel’s Doctor Strange  will hit theaters on November 3rd, 2016.

http://heroichollywood.com/mads-mikkelsens-character-revealed-doctor-strange/

Yup..

Just like Thor and spidey were together in that moby **** movie.. This is a far better movie though

Not sitting here thinking it's Thor and whoever the whole time

Back
Top Bottom