WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

They'd have to do the same thing they did with Spider-Man and fit another movie into their current lineup.

If DC and Marvel partnered up though we could get a DC Vs Marvel live action film, which could very well end up being the GOAT comic book film :smokin

If they were gonna do the hand band, they shoulda gave her the actual costume. Glad the didn't go with the headband.

I kind of like it. We have to take some concessions. They're not going to have Lizzie Olsen out there with a swimsuit over pantyhose.

Not the DC thread but i will say Batman V Superman the extended edition makes for a better movie.

Still Civil War >

Is the 3rd armor really considered to be the "Classic" version? Because I feel like whenever a past version of Iron Man is shown, specifically from events that took place in that era like the Kree-Skrull War, he's almost always drawn wearing the 4th armor. Historically he also used it way longer.

The mask for the Ultmate Hawkeye looked a bit better. Reminded me of Grifter a bit.

Too bad Hawkeye is still a lame.

That whole Captain America being secretly Hydra thing was revealed to to be mind control

Thank god. :lol:

Marvel backtracked after one issue. Don't mess with #teamcap :pimp:

Last edited:
You guys are stupid.

That script for issue 2 was done months prior to issue 1 coming out. Nobody backtracked on anything.

It really just shows how gullible and dumb some ppl are given the 80+ years that comics have existed pulling these same gimmicks and stunts over and over again.

Last edited:
Zik is ruthless. :lol: :rofl:

I figured everyone knew these comics were scripted in advance just like anything else. We knew Cap wouldn't be Hydra forever. It's just fun to clown on Cap when he takes an L.

This not really a team IM or Cap thing.

This a dumb quick to be outraged about something ridiculously idotic comic fans and fake comic fans who don't even read the comics thing.

Getting to the point writers can't even tell their stories without doing damage control because of the dumbest ppl on the internet pushing a false narrative to drum up anger over a lie.

This not really a team IM or Cap thing.

This a dumb quick to be outraged about something ridiculously idotic comic fans and fake comic fans who don't even read the comics thing.

Getting to the point writers can't even tell their stories without doing damage control because of the dumbest ppl on the internet pushing a false narrative to drum up anger over a lie.

Welcome to the future. Two comic book panels out of an entire book spread like wildfire over the Internet and the world goes nuts.

Back
Top Bottom