WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Black Panther is gonna be classic!

Thulk Ragnarock is gonna be epic!

Doctor Strange... Kinda seems like a let down.

GOTG is gonna have a penis the size of a planet!

Was hoping for Emily Blunt but I've been on the Brie Larson bandwagon for a few years now so I ain't eem mad :lol: :smokin

Beyond hyped for BP too :pimp: :pimp:

Cuz chadwick about that action. He conscience. He trying to spread this word. We need this bp movie.

I'm beyond excited for Thulk (I'm using that now) and Black Panther, but some of you guys are sleeping on Doctor Strange. It's going to be another unassuming hit like Ant-Man.

It's really a great time for CBM's.

If anything it's great cuz now ppl will be able to tell the difference between crappy FOX-Men movies and the MCU :smokin

The next five movies is going to be Strange in November, GotG in May, Spider Man in July, Thor Ragnarok that following November, BP (February?)

Then IW that May. Got it right?

Holy cow.

We going to have 7 movies before I get to see my girl Brie in action [emoji]128557[/emoji]

*edit

Nvm. I forgot that they're probably going to put her in IW part 1.

Last edited:
Guardians and Spiderman are guaranteed a bili each and depending on how Ragnarok is promoted I think that movie hits the billi mark too :wow:

Damn. Brie does look a lot better with red hair and a hat covering some of her face.

She got them nice thangs. Take a look around on Google.

:nerd:

I just took a look. She got some perfect, pointy nips. Her right one was fourishing during that panel. Could be a power of Captain Marvel.

That Marvel panel looked awesome with all the actors out there. Imagine when Infinity War is releasing and having everyone out there. Would be too lit.

Last edited:
Anyone know if calling Brie out to the stage was her official intro as Captain Marvel or did they announce it before that?

:smokin Dr. Strange. Call me crazy. Cumberbatch lacks depth for me.. He tries to be like Fassbender without the swag.

What have you seen him in?

Please say something other than Star Trek or whatever hobbit movie(s) he was in

Last edited:
Living in Queens when I was younger I remember seeing a lot more Dominicans when my cousins were in HS

Last edited:
Goodness the next couple of years are going to be
sick.gif
pimp.gif

The one thing I miss about Queens (the diversity)

Out here in LI everyone is white

No offense to the white people in this thread lol

If I was on one of the marvel netflix shows i'd be a little jelly that I couldn't be on that stage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom