WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

The new Dr Strange trailer kind of has lowered my expectations.

Looks like the 3rd act turns into "blue light in the sky" ******** and Mads character still looks like ****. Fearing that Marvel bout to waste another great actor in a terrible villain role

Looks like the 3rd act turns into "blue light in the sky" ******** and Mads character still looks like ****. Fearing that Marvel bout to waste another great actor in a terrible villain role
Let's hope this doesn't happen to MBJ in Black Panther.

Coogler can only do so much when the Marvel system has final say.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Honestly think Coogler has free run on BP...

Like the level of creative control Gunn has on GOTG so I'm not concerned. Plus they HAVE to know they can't **** this one up at all

I have high expectations for BP, between what coogler has done to date and what they did with BP in civil war

So can Ego take human form or did he buss down Quill's mom with a salami the size of Florida?
He either evolved from a human form to a planet and can revert, is a virus and can posses a human body, it like in the comic create people out of his very being to go do his bidding as an extension of himself.

Filling one up with sperm is crazy though.

If they really kill MBJ I hope DC steals him
Doubt they kill Erik Killmonger and he stays dead.
I'm admittedly not well versed in GotG comics at all.

A planet? I iz confused.
It's more Marvel cosmic. There aren't enough GOTG comics to pull this stuff from.

It it is as says; an entire sentient planet that believes it's superior to all other beings so it does badass evil ****.

We're about to get some real magic. I still love Liz Olsen and mean no disrespect, but she ain't inverting buildings, creating portals, and ****.

:smokin Dr. Strange. Call me crazy. Cumberbatch lacks depth for me.. He tries to be like Fassbender without the swag.
Don't see or get any of this.

Fassbender is such an odd name to claim Cumberbatch is trying to be like.

I'd suggest stuff showing his depth but it just sounds like you don't like the actor.

Last edited:

I'd suggest stuff showing his depth but it just sounds like you don't like the actor.

All good. Guess I'm crazy then. No dislike tho. Just his acting skills don't seem to warrant the roles he's getting. He plays the same coldness to characters that Fassbender does. Not nearly as cool tho.

Last edited:

All good. Guess I'm crazy then. No dislike tho. Just his acting skills don't seem to warrant the roles he's getting. He plays the same coldness to characters that Fassbender does. Not nearly as cool tho.

I think I see what you saying. Both seem to have restrained styles to their acting.

Back
Top Bottom