WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

danger style danger style How'd you feel watching it on the fancy shmancy new projector/audio system?

*edit

Wow a single ticket to a Dolby viewing is 22 dollars?

This better be worth it lol

Sorry I forgot my followup post :lol:

I think it's worth it to try out. The image quality was great. Clarity and colors are improved, but I feel like Dr. Strange is definitely a movie that benefits from watching it in 3D so it is a toss up for me between imax and dolby in that regard.

The real winner is the Dolby Atmos audio system. If you never tried it before, then it's a must. You get true 360 surround sound audio with good, clean bass that doesn't get overpowering like imax sometimes gets.

Ticket for me was $18 so it's not too bad. I would go more often if it wasn't an hour away :lol:. AMC needs to stop messing around and put it in SF

Last edited:
yancancook90 yancancook90 AMC Newpark in Newark. Place is a damn swamp :smh:

Im sure they'll have Dolby at Metreon sometime next year. It's had Atmos since 2012 with their ETX showings. I haven't seen any of those recently so they're probably remodeling it right now.

Last edited:
I want to watch tomorrow but at the one theater showing the new dolby projections they are also having all day election coverage in the theater rooms. They even rooms designated for Republicans and Democrats. I'll pass. Probably will have to wait for the weekend.

WTH? People actually go and watch this election stuff at movie theaters? They shouldn't separate the dems and repubs. Let them all fight.

Yessir. According to DangerousG's link the only AMC with the new speakers and projection is at AMC Empire 25 in midtown. I want to go. Just not tomorrow lol. Idk what kinda shenanigans I'm going to see if they're hosting live viewing parties for the election.

If you ain't going early I'd pass on that. Tuesday ain't the day :lol:

I usually go to AMC Loews 19th st or 34th.

Last edited:
IM3 ranked higher than IM1?

62742-Jim-Carrey-Puking-Animated-Gif.gif

RFX knew what he was doing it when he posted that list :lol:

Just realized... i know they didn't put Incredible Hulk 14.... atleast not 2008 hulk that deserves to be top 6
That Hulk movie is not in the MCU.

Wow @ top 6 though. That movie put me to sleep.

Funny no one noticed AOU at no. 2.. I enjoy that movie more than most

But it's not top 5

Back
Top Bottom