WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

We don't know if that was Rhodey or one of hammer's test pilots
In WS all the targets weren't current threats.. just people who had the ability to be threats based on the formula they figured out
We do know it's not Rhodey. Director confirmed it

Movie was short but lit, 6.8 out of 8. My criticism includes typical weak *** MCU origin villain bordering on X-Men Apocalypse empty pontificating, and Mordo's way too rapid descent into outright villainy which I thought Feige said would be more of a slow burn kind of thing.
I disagree.

I totally understood and could agree with Mordo's views (way more than comic Mordo). Healing your paralysis by channeling power from another dimension can be seen as disobeying the natural order/law. It can be seen as wrong. On a basic level it's like why does he get to walk while so many worse off don't?

Plus they managed to hammer home that magic has a price. You want to live for centuries by channeling power from the Dark dimension? Okay well when you die that will lead to Dormmamu being able to merge Earth with his plain. It all has costs and according to this, Strange saving the day with the time stone will lead to worse; Thanos.

The reasoning makes sense. Doesn't seem like full on villainy even though what he did at the very end appeared rough. Truth is dude was always paralyzed. He broke the rules so that he wasn't.

Last edited:
We don't know if that was Rhodey or one of hammer's test pilots
In WS all the targets weren't current threats.. just people who had the ability to be threats based on the formula they figured out

How would Strange pose the ability to be a threat as a surgeon. Once he became training with the Ancient One he became I would imagine he became threat.

Was far from being just a surgeon.. ill hav to go look at the exact quote.. but essentially spoke of people who could become threats too based on various things

Didn't mean they were necessarily what they would become then and there.. I mean there were a crap ton of targets

The soul gem could explain why dude can see where everyone is by just thinking about him / her

Last edited:
I remember somebody here had this theory . Caption said does Heimdal have the soul gem

View media item 2222576

I saw it on twitter last night and mentioned it just on the last page

Not taking credit.. but I can see it happening.. I don't see the last gem coming from earth
Doesn't that kinda break the rule of not having more than one infinity stone in the same place that Odin was abiding by?

I'm not sure about the theory. Could lead to a bigger role for Idris or maybe he just gets washed quick. Makes me wonder more what the scene would be looked like in AoU. Read the description but would like to see it.

The soul gem could explain why dude can see where everyone is by just thinking about him / her
Not sure that's how the soul gem works.

Last edited:
^ maybe they were saying that to throw anyone of the scent that they had 3 there..

But heimdall supposedly said or felt something when Fredda died

Last edited:
I assumed the soul gem would be in Black Panther. It's the last film before infinity war. The film can't be that self contained...

Last edited:
I assumed the soul gem would be in Black Panther. It's the last film before infinity war. The film can't be that self contained...

I assume it will be in Thor3, only because 4 of the gems were found on earth already and 2 are still currently on earth

58d4ada4b526430391379463ca8cb1ec
vlcsnap-2016-04-11-22h50m03s625.png

Note to self ....no more late movies.

I went to see Dr. Strange, but I fell asleep about 5 times. 30 bucks down the toilet. :smh: The parts I actually did see weren't bad though, I thought it was visually appealing.

Gonna watch it again when it hits the net.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom