WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

does anyone know what the Wakanda flag looks like?

ive found 3

the yellow one is listed as the old one

the red panther center one seems to be from the comics

is the yellow center flag the one slated to be used in the MCU?

IMG_5015.PNG
IMG_5014.JPG
IMG_5016.PNG
the last one looks like the tundercats cat:
upload_2017-8-16_14-44-23.png

So.....if I get MoviePass, 9.95 a month, I can go see Avengers every day, Star Wars every day, Justice League every day, Thor 3 every day, and it's all paid for, by my 9.95????

How on earth does that business model make money? They believe there will be enough people that will pay the 9.95 and then not go to AT LEAST 1-2 movies within a month? Hell, if I go to just 5 movies in a month, they'd be losing hella money on me. If I went to 10-15, they'd really be hurting, how can they survive?????

Theaters make very little from the actual ticket sales. They are banking on people buying **** from the concessions, that's where the real money is for them.

So.....if I get MoviePass, 9.95 a month, I can go see Avengers every day, Star Wars every day, Justice League every day, Thor 3 every day, and it's all paid for, by my 9.95????

How on earth does that business model make money? They believe there will be enough people that will pay the 9.95 and then not go to AT LEAST 1-2 movies within a month? Hell, if I go to just 5 movies in a month, they'd be losing hella money on me. If I went to 10-15, they'd really be hurting, how can they survive?????
Apparently they're going to sell your info to recoup.

nope not watching that new Thor trailer until I have to(in the theater) avoiding all MCU trailers as much as I can, including BP, and IW

So you're going to ignore all the pictures of Cap fighting those tyrannical lunatics? I've never seen Tony doing any of the likes? However, he'd certainly be the one to fund the terrorist groups... :nerd:

Tony actually kills terrorists. You just have a poor memory. Funny how you even bring up Tony.

All those pics go well with the story that scumbag Steve was an undercover fascist the entire time.

Maybe if the scumbag actually takes out a Nazi permanently I can believe he's on the right side.

Steve the type of dude to punch Hitler in public then keke with him about exterminating Jews in a back room .

#NotMyCaptainAmerica

Last edited:
They're really gonna play up on the teenage groot. That's the same Mattel football game Star lord has in the opening of Guardians 2 and what he Groot was playing with at the end

"Scoring from the heights but I wanted mine purer. Aryan, blonde hair, blue eyes like the füehrer" -Pusha T

Back
Top Bottom