WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Am I the only one that likes spoilers before watching the movie.

I feel like if I go in completely fresh I might miss something that was important.

Hopefully he dies.

Maybe his wife takes up his mantle and that way I can get some more Linda Cardellini on the big screen.

:lol: Wait how did the haircut and tat indicate Ronin?

**** is so weird, Hawkeye was Ronin in Avengers for a short stint (after coming back to life). Nothing good or groundbreaking story wise. The costume and name gets passed around. Nobody even care about the OG :lol:
So true. They skipped over the OG Captain Marvel (Mar-vell) for the female.

I feel like if I go in completely fresh I might miss something that was important.

I have a friend like this and I think it's weird. She'll go on wiki, and read the entire plot before watching a movie :lol:

But hey man if it works for you guys. I find it more enjoyable when I experience the surprises.

spoilers dont bother me 1 bit.. when i go to a movie i'm hoping to see quality, i dont need to be surprised/shocked/whatever

hell, you can only appreciate how well done certain movies are when you watch multiple times.. a perfect example is fight club.. you look for tells, little nuances

civil war, i watched a foreign language bootleg version THEN found an english language version.. and was there opening night at the imax.. didnt ruin a damn thing

same goes for tv shows.. i was quick to read the song for ice and fire books once i started watching GOT.. i go and read all the spoilers that become available

I do it too. It's not like I'm not gonna enjoy it. Reading and seeing are too different things.

DMXz-jHUIAAGyKh.jpg

80 reviews make it certified fresh. It would be virtually impossible for it to drop below 90%. We’re looking at Thor: Ragnarok potentially being the highest rated CBM of all time...

So true. They skipped over the OG Captain Marvel (Mar-vell) for the female.
In that situation I understand. Marvel has needed a mainstay female hero since the beginning.

Nothing to salvage in the golden age and after thst I don't know what Stan and/or Jack or anybody else at the time then the next 20 years were thinking by not even making attempts.

With Mar-Vell, his best story is his death. Kinda doubt Marvel would start and then wnd with that :lol:

What is the highest rated CBM on Rotten Tomato?

I see:
Dark Knight at 94%
Avengers 1 at 92%
Wonder Woman at 92%

Back
Top Bottom