WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

how many here has Hulu?

and is it like Netflix where you can binge watch or it drops an episode a week?

I don't think think jon gets the credit he deserves. With mostly RDJ getting it. He picked RDJ and vouched for him

Dude made a great film with IM. Enough humor and not overly bearing. CGI was excellent and so was the action scenes.

how many here has Hulu?

and is it like Netflix where you can binge watch or it drops an episode a week?

Idk. I don't have hulu so I can't speak on it but the show looks good and is getting great reviews

possible IW trailer teaser description leak, seems too detailed and spoilerish for a teaser so take it with a grain of salt (also spoiler for Ragnarok so if oyu haven't seen that then...)

like I don't think they'd reveal in the teaser that Heimdall would have the soul gem

Loki gives the tesseract to Thanos to be spared when Thanos attacks Thor’s ship. Thor, Hulk, and co take on the the Black order while their ship tries to flee. The fight goes bad and Thor is left dangling in space until discovered by the guardians.

The collector’s place is raided and attacked by the black order. The guardians fail to stop them and the reality gem is brought to Thanos.

Thanos is missing the last and important gem, the soul gem. All the avengers assemble to protect it, which is inside Heimdall.

possible IW trailer teaser description leak, seems too detailed and spoilerish for a teaser so take it with a grain of salt (also spoiler for Ragnarok so if oyu haven't seen that then...)

like I don't think they'd reveal in the teaser that Heimdall would have the soul gem
i posted the vid of whole trailer and description of the trailer a few pages back

Fake.

There's 2 gems left still. Vision's mind gem. Dr. Strange's time gem

Unless somehow that teaser takes place after they went to earth and curb stomped the Avengers for it.

Also I highly doubt that's the main plot for IW :lol:

Last edited:
I don’t believe it, not only for what Zik said above but if Heimdall has the soul gem, I think it would have been mentioned, seen, or heavily implied in Ragnarok

I don’t believe it, not only for what Zik said above but if Heimdall has the soul gem, I think it would have been mentioned, seen, or heavily implied in Ragnarok
Not to mention they made a point of it for nobody to have more than one stone which is why they gave the reality stone to the Collector.

Why front on having the soul gem when you got the space joint too?

Also I think the soul gem more than likely is in Wakanda and that's what brings Thanos to earth...the soul gem is what BP uses to communicate with his ancestors and that will be revealed come February

Marvel's RUNAWAYS: Get Your First Proper Look At The Team's Genetically Engineered Dinosaur, Old Lace

DPGLYgYUIAAQ7u8.jpg

The soul gem will most definitely be in Wakanda. They won’t let Thor’s ship have two infinity gems aboard it.

Watched Ragnarok again yesterday and realized Thor makes an Incredible Hulk drink at the end when he’s talking to Loki on the ship. This movie is brilliant from top to bottom

The soul gem will most definitely be in Wakanda. They won’t let Thor’s ship have two infinity gems aboard it.

Watched Ragnarok again yesterday and realized Thor makes an Incredible Hulk drink at the end when he’s talking to Loki on the ship. This movie is brilliant from top to bottom
Did he really drink that? :lol:
Odinson is down with the culture

Saw Thor the other day... loved it. The humor, they made Thor more like Avengers Thor which is a much more likable and enjoyable character, the design and colors were spectacular, Goldblum, Hulk, it all worked so well. It immediately became one of my favorite MCU movies.. it was like night and day compared to the first two Thors.

Back
Top Bottom