WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Man stop force feeding these characters to me with short little microcosmic conflicts and then a sudden "DUN DUN DUN" revelation about a character that makes us go "aaawwwww"

I just wanted a sister! *Rolls eyes*

You're. ....ME.......

Yep, throw James Gunn in the garbage can

7A6eNg_mF4o.jpg

Since Thor: The Dark World, I think the MCU has been pretty consistent with their movies. We've gotten different types of genres and we've gotten a mix of large events, origin movies, more light, comedic movies and others with a more serious tone. For me, they haven't missed at all during this run.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
Captain America: Civil War
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Thor: Ragnarok

Then the next two up are Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War.

Since Thor: The Dark World, I think the MCU has been pretty consistent with their movies. We've gotten different types of genres and we've gotten a mix of large events, origin movies, more light, comedic movies and others with a more serious tone. For me, they haven't missed at all during this run.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
Captain America: Civil War
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Thor: Ragnarok

Then the next two up are Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War.
Yea maybe out of all those movies you listed, Dr Strange was the worst one.

That's a pretty good run

Yea maybe out of all those movies you listed, Dr Strange was the worst one.

That's a pretty good run

Interesting. I actually liked Dr. Strange. It was a surprisingly good movie. Didn't have the replayability that I thought it would, but IMO, far better than AoU.

Back
Top Bottom