WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I finished Punisher on Sunday night because I thought Runaways releases on the 20th

Had me scrounging to find something else to watch yesterday

Want to finish The Runaways by this week

Jeff Goldblum is underrated in Ragnarok. It’s just Jeff Goldblum doing improv. The face he makes when he gets the kiss on the cheek from Valkyrie :lol:

The hologram of him doing those weird William Shatner/Christopher Walken jumping animations when he talked :rofl:

Avengers has incredible replay value. How tight that movie was written was awesome to see for me.

I'm a little drunk, so hard to come up with details. But stuff like Cap saying 'you should've left it in the bottom of the ocean' and it cuts to Iron Man in the ocean is something that comes to mind

Ohhh you're talking about the video game. MvC game is already out?

*edit

Wow it came out in September!
Also, when does the spider man video game come out?

ScarJos bday
scarlett%20johansson%20-%20-Esquire.jpg

jmc3QFM.jpg

117882-scarlett-johansson-hot-boobs-g-oyutgif.gif

My Spider-Man and Venom team on MvC: I is going to be deadly.

“Shut up and let us eat you!” :lol: let’s gooooo!

Last edited:
I'm upset that they're not releasing all the runaways episodes on hulu at once

I finished episode 3, ready to go to four, only to see that there weren't anymore episodes lol

i thought it can be binged watched?

was just gon do the 1-week trial and watch the whole thing :lol:

Jude Law in Talks to Play Mar-Vell in Captain Marvel

Variety is reporting that Jude Law is in negotiations to star in Captain Marvel as Doctor Walter Lawson, a.k.a. Mar-Vell, who will indeed serve as Danvers’ mentor while she gets a handle on her newfound super-powers in the film. Nothing is finalized yet, but it looks as though Law has jumped ahead of the other well-known candidates that have been approached about the role (see the tweet below for more).

Back
Top Bottom