WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Linda Cardellini who plays Hawkeye’s wife is just casually in the photos and she hasn’t played a big role in the MCU at all.....Thanos is about to do something REALLY bad :wow:
Was racking my brain trying to remember who she plays. You might be right between that and Hawkeye going full tatted up hipster.

Its supposedly a shoot for their 10 year anniversary so it's not exactly an IW shoot.

Some of those in the pics might not show up in IW at all.

Vanity Fair was lucky enough to receive an invite to the set of Avengers 4 recently and got to see the likes of Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and Mark Ruffalo on set together shooting scenes. When the magazine caught up with Chris Hemsworth, he mentioned just how significant a moment it was seeing all these cast members together. Why? Well, because it's probably going to the last time for them!

"I thought, Could somebody take a photo of this?" the actor said. "We’re all aware that this is going to be the last time we get to hang out like this." That's a point emphasised by Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige as he says that Avengers 4 will, "bring things you’ve never seen in superhero films: a finale." Confirming that means we could see the deaths of many key characters, he added that this movie will split the Marvel Cinematic Universe into two; what came before and what came after.

"There will be two distinct periods. Everything before Avengers 4 and everything after. I know it will not be in ways people are expecting."That's something which is reiterated by Disney boss Bob Iger as he notes that the MCU is about to expand in a huge way. "We’re looking for worlds that are completely separate—geographically or in time—from the worlds that we’ve already visited."

Not convinced that's possible? It turns out Feige has some huge plans. "22 movies in, and we’ve got another 20 movies on the docket that are completely different from anything that’s come before—intentionally," he teases, making it clear that this shared world is going nowhere any time soon...

Why do I get the feeling that Feige is hinting that marvel is going to leave this universe for a little while and focus on an xmen universe

Maybe that fox deal is close to a done deal

Marvel will spend 5-6 movies building the xmen universe and work towards crossing them over with the mcu that we've come to know

Marvel's long term project management is superb, DC could learn something here. Underrated how difficult it is to keep all this together and coherent, that's why everyone else tries to do a universe and fails.

Why do I get the feeling that Feige is hinting that marvel is going to leave this universe for a little while and focus on an xmen universe

Maybe that fox deal is close to a done deal

Marvel will spend 5-6 movies building the xmen universe and work towards crossing them over with the mcu that we've come to know
X-Men universe definitely has to be in their plans already. It's just a matter of time.

And I'm really interested what's going to happen after Avengers 4 and 5. I wonder if some of the OG cast really is leaving.

I think Ant-Man and the Wasp are going to open the door to an alternate reality (the Microverse) and we’ll be getting “new” heroes that way. I think we’ll get the Fox heroes from there. How are they going to go grab the original Wasp from the Microverse and not explore that universe more?

no way is Disney going to put the MCU int he backburner to focus on XMen

I think it’s a possibility. Recast and reboot the Fox franchises. After Homecoming’s success they probably feel like it’ll work.

Feige’s quote: "We’re looking for worlds that are completely separate—geographically or in time—from the worlds that we’ve already visited."

I think Ant-Man and the Wasp are going to open the door to an alternate reality (the Microverse) and we’ll be getting “new” heroes that way. I think we’ll get the Fox heroes from there. How are they going to go grab the original Wasp from the Microverse and not explore that universe more?

I would like to think that would be explored since we have Ant-Man and he's already gone there in Part One.

Excited to see where the MCU goes next.

I think it’s a possibility. Recast and reboot the Fox franchises. After Homecoming’s success they probably feel like it’ll work.

Feige’s quote: "We’re looking for worlds that are completely separate—geographically or in time—from the worlds that we’ve already visited."

and completely put the MCU on the backburner for 5-6 films/2-3 years?

amellame said...

Marvel will spend 5-6 movies building the xmen universe

highly doubt it

I think it’s a possibility.

That quote makes me think of Ant-Man and the quantum realm and characters like Namor, Hercules, or the supernatural characters like Blade and Ghost Rider. Maybe Nova, if that counts, even though they've already ventured into the cosmic. I feel like they're going to use some of the more eccentric characters post-A4.

That quote makes me think of Ant-Man and the quantum realm and characters like Namor, Hercules, or the supernatural characters like Blade and Ghost Rider. Maybe Nova, if that counts, even though they've already ventured into the cosmic. I feel like they're going to use some of the more eccentric characters post-A4.
That would be cool if they decide to do that.

Totally forgot about Namor.

and completely put the MCU on the backburner for 5-6 films/2-3 years?

amellame said...

highly doubt it

Contracts are up for some of the MCU actors and I doubt Marvel will keep upping salaries. This is a way for them to wrap things up neatly and hire new actors for lower salaries while not making the MCU stale by continuing on with stories that are going end with A4.

Why did Kevin specifically mention Wolverine in this quote? He doesn’t just drop names casually like that.

Feige recalls. “If you go back and look at it,” he admits, “he’s got big-*** hair in that first movie. But that’s Wolverine!” The experience stuck with Feige. “I never liked the idea that people weren’t attempting things because of the potential for them to look silly,” he says. “Anything in a comic book has the potential to look silly. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to make it look cool.”

I think he dropped a clue.

Yeah them working on x men films is an reach I don't even think Lame is ready to make.

Back
Top Bottom