WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I am not saying if they get XMen that they won't reboot but to completely put their money maker on the backburner for a few years just isn't happening.

Not to mention that we know theres SM2 and SM3 already in the works plus Antman & Wasp film and Cap Marvel are after A4 so obviously the MCU isn't going anywhere.

If we're going by qoutes, Feige said there will be before A4 and after A4 and if Antman/Wasp and Cap Marvel plus Spidey films coming after A4 then that means they'll continue there to an extent and maybe just different locations(?)

He also mentioned time so that already means Cap Marvel as they already said it is not set in the present.

I might be butchering the quote but 'someone will tell you he likes ice cream until you keep giving them ice cream'

After Avengers 4 finishes they will have been working with the same blueprint for 12 years, got to switch it up before it gets stale

You don't wanna become like other studios that get dependent on the same characters over and over again

Marvel knows and is going to get ahead of the problem by giving the audience a break and building up a whole universe again

Maybe marvel will put a movie based on the current mcu out there every once in a while to remind the audience that the old characters are still out there, but yea, I can see them putting them on the back burner

Long game will be to work towards Avengers v Xmen :nerd:

After Avengers 4 finishes they will have been working with the same blueprint for 12 years

not really

GotG/GotG2, Dr Strange, WS/CW, Ragnarok all feel like different with distinct style films from the rest (not mentioned)

hell even IM3 tried to be Mcguyver even though it failed miserably

yes you know it's MCU but it's not too formulaic to me

hell they aren't even going to be running with the same characters, they are continually expanding

What the ****. Need double check the **** my niece and nephew search.

some of it is what they search but i think the majority of the problem is the automatic playlists and suggested videos

when i went through my sons history he had a few videos that looked like these minus the bad content best believe the bad content vids were waiting in the queue

someone needs to make a thread on this i dont wanna mess this thread up..... @nawghtyhare Master Zik Master Zik @Mark Antony

Have there been talks of having the Netflix characters show up in the MCU?

I wouldn't mind DareDevil, Punisher, or Luke get some screen time.

not really

GotG/GotG2, Dr Strange, WS/CW, Ragnarok all feel like different with distinct style films from the rest (not mentioned)

hell even IM3 tried to be Mcguyver even though it failed miserably

yes you know it's MCU but it's not too formulaic to me

hell they aren't even going to be running with the same characters, they are continually expanding
They will probably still drop solos for the newer characters in the mcu but instead of Avengers team up movies they'll focus their efforts on building up the xmen instead

It'll be no more different than the mcu choosing to focus on the GotG instead of making iron man 5

Have there been talks of having the Netflix characters show up in the MCU?

I wouldn't mind DareDevil, Punisher, or Luke get some screen time.

nah man, it aint happening. Pretty much ever since Marvel Studios brokeaway from Marvel and is directly underneath Disney, the TV and movie department are completely separate from each other.

Feige (MS) answers to Disney, while the TV (Loeb, etc) answers to Marvel (Ike Perlmutter, etc)

It aint happening

nah man, it aint happening. Pretty much ever since Marvel Studios brokeaway from Marvel and is directly underneath Disney, the TV and movie department are completely separate from each other.

Feige (MS) answers to Disney, while the TV (Loeb, etc) answers to Marvel (Ike Perlmutter, etc)

It aint happening
I can't believe Disney couldn't step in and prevent the break up from happening

I don't think marvel tv has been the same since the break up. Ej. Inhumans, iron Fist, Defenders. Only AoS and Punisher has been ok

I can't believe Disney couldn't step in and prevent the break up from happening

Im actually kinda happy this happened, the TV has been putting out less than stellar products recently and I dont want it to affect the MCU at all. Plus for me personally I wasnt a huge Marvel fan before the MCU, so I dont really care too much about AOS, Defenders, etc.

Im actually kinda happy this happened, the TV has been putting out less than stellar products recently and I dont want it to affect the MCU at all. Plus for me personally I wasnt a huge Marvel fan before the MCU, so I dont really care too much about AOS, Defenders, etc.
You can argue that marvel studios has benefited

I believe the break happened during the filming of civil war

Since then marvel studios has clearly stepped up a level

I just wish the tv verse and movie verse weren't technically in the same universe

Contracts are up for some of the MCU actors and I doubt Marvel will keep upping salaries. This is a way for them to wrap things up neatly and hire new actors for lower salaries while not making the MCU stale by continuing on with stories that are going end with A4.

Why did Kevin specifically mention Wolverine in this quote? He doesn’t just drop names casually like that.

Feige recalls. “If you go back and look at it,” he admits, “he’s got big-*** hair in that first movie. But that’s Wolverine!” The experience stuck with Feige. “I never liked the idea that people weren’t attempting things because of the potential for them to look silly,” he says. “Anything in a comic book has the potential to look silly. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to make it look cool.”

I think he dropped a clue.
When was this? And link to the video/article please?

just watched Thor: Ragnarok last night..

pretty sure i saw a storm trooper helmet in the scene where the executioner brings back thor for the first time (he was showing off the M16s etc to the girls).

tumblr_p03o96hYLn1w8xetso1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom