WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

After this we should get one final Black Panther trailer right? Hoping that’s the DNA one.

I’m so excited for this trailer dog. I know we’re 6 months away but I’m legit shaking with excitement

final BP trailer probably going to be a month before the film releases so early 2018 if I had to guess

After this we should get one final Black Panther trailer right? Hoping that’s the DNA one.

I’m so excited for this trailer dog. I know we’re 6 months away but I’m legit shaking with excitement

By the time we know it, BP is here, then AIW soon after.

Any good marvel games to pick up for the 3DS?

Just read 7am EST time. Not sure if that's true or not. :nerd:

Not waking up at 4am to find out either. I've waited 10 years, I can wait another 2 hours or so :lol:
Think of it this way, by w/e time you wake up there'll be multiple links to the trailer everywhere.

Pick up your phone and the trailer will be available with the weather.
Color palette is wack.
I can tell the entirely story from the trailer.
Villain looks lame AF.
How many generic super hero poses are we gonna get from this one?
The DC or DC/CW tv threads are that way ------->>>>>

amel jl gif.gif
bruh i holler'd when this happened
that was a decent movie too

I keep thinking back to Evangeline Lilly comparing the mcu post Infinity War to Lost season 4.

Wasn't season 4 about how the crew had got off the island and are all trying to make it back to the island? Hmm

Time for Marvel to snatch my girl Kiersey up

Warner Bros Reportedly Recasting DCEU Flash’s Iris West

I keep thinking back to Evangeline Lilly comparing the mcu post Infinity War to Lost season 4.

Wasn't season 4 about how the crew had got off the island and are all trying to make it back to the island? Hmm
Well, it was also during the writer's strike.

Its Lost so death happens a lot. But some key/fan fav loveable characters died at the S3 finale and during s4.

IIRC, they also started the flash forwards for some of the crash survivors who did make it off the island and yes their story was about how they got back to the island.

What's probably more important is all of the time travel that happens because of s4.

The Iron Man 3 trailers were hype too. I remember thinking about how classic Sir Ben Kingsley's Mandarin was going to be. "You'll neverrr see mee comiiinng."

Yup.. exactly why I have it as the worst MCU film.. was sooo damned hyped

IM2, while I think that movie is salvageable with some tweaks.. going with whiplash over crimson dynamo, I never got.. they could have had a shoutout to the whiplash character with the Monaco scene.. but you still go with crimson dynamo since we only really got ironmonger at the end of IM1

Also shouldn't have done 'demon in a bottle' during IM2.. didn't need war machine for A1.. and the drinking to go with the PTSD would have made more sense, plus what happened with Harry and also would have better explained the slipups in the design of ultron (not having some sort of fail safe built in)

Kevin Feige & James Gunn On The GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Director Being The MCU's Cosmic Consultant In Phase 4

Following the success of Guardians of the Galaxy and its sequel, we heard that Marvel Studios might be mulling over the possibility of making writer and director James Gunn a consultant of sorts who will oversee a wave of cosmic releases similar to how Joss Whedon kept a watchful eye over Marvel's Phase 2 movies after The Avengers came out. In a new interview, Gunn shed some light on that role.

"They’ve talked to me about that," the filmmaker confirmed during a recent chat with Vanity Fair. "They’re interested in that. But I haven’t decided what my role is going to be after Guardians 3. Avengers 3 and 4 are the end of an era of Marvel. This is the end of a long-form story that’s been told for the last 10 years. And Guardians Vol. 3 is a big part of the beginning of what comes after that while simultaneously being the end of this iteration of the Guardians of the Galaxy. Something Kevin [Feige] has been really open to talking to me about is helping them decide where that goes."

Marvel expanding the cosmic side of the MCU makes perfect sense, especially after the success of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Thor: Ragnarok. What form that will take remains to be seen but Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige had this to say about Gunn's possible new role as a consultant.

"With Joss it was more unique. It was more of a sort of a contractual thing as part of his deal on Avengers 2 that he would help us oversee it. There’s not that with James. But what there is with James is that camaraderie and the notion that a lot of what’s been done in Guardians and a lot of the great characters that we’ve done in Guardians could have potential as their own things. Working with James to figure out where those could go and how that could work has certainly been part of our discussions." If Gunn does take on this role, we probably won't hear anything official until after Avengers 4 is released. Regardless, it would definitely be exciting to see him in this sort of position.

Back
Top Bottom