WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I can never agree that IM3>2

The Mandarin fakeout. Tony breaking into the villain lair without his suit and then calling his suit when he got caught. The needless PTSD plot. All the suits having the durability of eggs throughout the movie when he only needed one suit to fight an alien invasion the movie before.

Both movies are in the bottom of the barrel in terms of MCU :lol:

23905699_368992510195034_3882668018397162941_n.jpg

Scar Jo's chest looking nice :evil:

Zoe needs to take like 10 Ambien pills and sleep a week straight.

X-Men Producer is Game to Join Marvel Cinematic Universe

Vanity Fair quoted Lauren Shuler Donner in their cover spread on Anthony and Joe Russo’s Avengers: Infinity War. When asked about potentially working alongside Feige again (Feige co-produced X-Men and X2: X-Men United under Donner’s tutelage) on an X-Men/Avengers movie, Donner candidly said: “Well, I wish. I would love it, I would love it. But it’s not for me to say.” Feige, on the other hand, was more pragmatic in his response: “Well, the problem is whenever I say anything about it, it becomes 15 headlines. So would we like to? Yeah, of course. Is there any movement toward it at all? No. Same thing. Same status.

Would not want the current “MYSTIQUE featuring the x-men” franchise to merge with MCU. Unless of course they reboot the whole X-Men universe and do things right from the beginning. Give us the real First Class and go from there.

Would not want the current “MYSTIQUE featuring the x-men” franchise to merge with MCU. Unless of course they reboot the whole X-Men universe and do things right from the beginning. Give us the real First Class and go from there.
If Marvel gets their hand on the xmen franchise, they are most definitely rebooting

They may not even get to an xmen movie right away. They might F around and give a random X Man a solo movie and get that to 800 mil

I truly believe at this point they can make a solo Iceman movie and find a way to make that a hit :lol:

Last edited:
Just read 7am EST time. Not sure if that's true or not. :nerd:

Not waking up at 4am to find out either. I've waited 10 years, I can wait another 2 hours or so :lol:

Hulk catching IM :wow:
The 360 degree turn :wow: :wow:
Ant man on the arrow :wow:
Spidey finally come home! :wow: :wow: :wow:
Thor and hulk :pimp:
Hulk talking :wow:. :pimp:

Last edited:
I am pretty sure this **** will be up on YouTube by the time I wake up at 11

Buuuuut. Just in case...

I'm taping GMA :lol:

The Iron Man 3 trailers were hype too. I remember thinking about how classic Sir Ben Kingsley's Mandarin was going to be. "You'll neverrr see mee comiiinng."

Just read 7am EST time. Not sure if that's true or not. :nerd:

Not waking up at 4am to find out either. I've waited 10 years, I can wait another 2 hours or so :lol:

Good Morning America starts at 7 am, but that doesn't mean the trailer is gonna air at 7.

Back
Top Bottom