WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Everything.

Its worse than IM3.

You're stupid. Absolutely nothing was worst than the reveal that the Mandarin wasn't the Madarin but instead some regular dude. Iron Mana greatest villain was reduced to nothing but a joke.

I would rather watch Thor Dark Woeld than Iron Man 3 anyday of the week

I’m gonna legit cry during infinity war and A4 dog.

It’s not gonna be the same, I’d love to see Cap survive and live off his best life in the sunset. But chances are he’s gonna be one of the guys to bite the dust.

So thankful for what Marvel has done for us as fans.

2008-2019 is crazy as a Marvel fan and I'd be thankful even if after Avengers 4, marvel studios completely falls apart and becomes like the DCEU

20 plus movies

I was a 23 year old college student when Iron Man 1 came out and I'm a 32 year old nurse now, will be 34 when Avengers 4 comes out.

Mother ****** crazy

What a time

I didn't catch on until Avengers 1. Me and a bunch of cousins went to go watch it and to tell you the truth I didn't any of the previous films.

As I sat down to watch A1, I remember that they dropped an Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and Hulk movie, but I really didn't understand what was going on.
So as I kept watching the movie it hit me that hold on! All of them are coming together in this film, by the end of the movie I turned tinny cousin who was around the same age as me and I said "yo that's one of the best movies I've ever seen" and he shook his head and completely agreed. We realized that people were staying after the credits and when Thanos came on I was like "oh damn that's the dude from Marvel Super Heroes!" lol

Then the rest was history

I didn't catch on until Avengers 1. Me and a bunch of cousins went to go watch it and to tell you the truth I didn't any of the previous films.

As I sat down to watch A1, I remember that they dropped an Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and Hulk movie, but I really didn't understand what was going on.
So as I kept watching the movie it hit me that hold on! All of them are coming together in this film, by the end of the movie I turned tinny cousin who was around the same age as me and I said "yo that's one of the best movies I've ever seen" and he shook his head and completely agreed. We realized that people were staying after the credits and when Thanos came on I was like "oh damn that's the dude from Marvel Super Heroes!" lol

Then the rest was history
Idk how you could've appreciated Avengers 1 without having seen the previous movies but damn, glad you liked it anyway

Infinity War has been a 10 year build up and I've enjoyed the ride. Seen every single MCU film in theaters. I don't think there's ever been anything like this where a studios takes you on a long adventure.

in 2011 I took my gf to see Captain America and explained that it was leading up to Avengers. She's my wife now and loves Thor and Hulk.

Idk how you could've appreciated Avengers 1 without having seen the previous movies but damn, glad you liked it anyway
You gotta remember before A1, why the hell would a regular person want to go wacth Thor or Captain America? Lol

Remember back then we were getting Daredevil and Fantasy 4. Unless you were in the know you wouldn't know anything about this universe thing.

That's the testament to how great A1 was. I didn't go into that movie expecting anything but I was just completely blown away by it all. That's why to this day I conscider it to be easily one of the best movies I've ever seen

not sure it is smart to open this can of worms again but here it goes anyways...

Bart & Fleming: Sparks Rekindling On Disney-Fox Deal?

Peter Bart and Mike Fleming Jr. worked together for two decades at Daily Variety. In this occasional column, two old friends get together and grind their axes, mostly on the movie business.

FLEMING: I know you want to talk about the legacies of those exposed in these sexual assault and harassment scandals, but I just want to start with a juicy rumor that is fast gaining steam in town today, that Disney is progressing speedily toward that rumored acquisition of Fox. The version I heard has the Murdoch clan keeping possession of sports and news properties, and the rest of TV and the film studio going to Disney. Radio silence right now from both studios, and given how Disney made the Marvel and Lucasfilm deals under the cone of silence, if this happens we’ll probably only know it when it’s announced. It is certainly being talked about today. Not surprisingly, the reaction around town is not enthusiasm, because of the uncertainty that comes with potentially reducing a major studio to content generators under the Disney silo system.

They ******* bugging with a premiere on GMA :lol: :smh:

Just to keep it ABC-Disney affilated.
I know Feige is a Strange fanboy but I hope he realizes that the character can't carry the universe like Tony Stank and Steve can
You're saying this based off one movie.

IM was greatness. Cap was pretty average.

If anything the progression of the Cap movies is the best argument for Dr. Strange. Especially coming off of the Ragnarok showing and how they stretched themselves there.

Last edited:
Can Marvel really move forward big picture wise without Fantastic Four and their attached villains?
Yes.

Stop relying on them to save you.

MCU was great without them.
ANT-MAN AND THE WASP Star Evangeline Lilly Teases A Very Different Marvel Cinematic Universe After AVENGERS 4

"When I heard about Infinity War and the direction that they’re heading, I did have this moment of realizing, oh, wow, there’s a bit of a déjà vu for me with the Lost franchise," she teases. "We are hitting that [Lost] Season 4 space where everything’s about to shift, and you’re about to lose the solid ground underneath you. And [Ant-Man and the Wasp], of course, will play a part in that."

Just how much of a shift are we talking about? Well, it sounds like the MCU is about to get a whole lot quirkier as the Lilly points to the next Phase of Marvel movies post-Avengers 4 will be very different.

"Frankly, if it wasn’t Kevin at the helm, I think I would be very, very nervous to be losing these pillars and the people who paved a way for characters like the Wasp," the actress said, hinting at some big character losses in the two movies. "When he walked me through the general story arc of Infinity War, it dawned on me: oh, I understand now, we’re moving into this new Phase. The color of that new Phase can be clearly seen emerging through Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Thor: Ragnarok. It’s just a more colorful, more playful, heightened reality that we’re going to enter."
Reads like the majority are about to die and not comeback

I'd love to see Masters of Evil form after A4, that could be the next group of baddies, each solo film gets a villain instead of killing them they could be combined into a group for A5.

How about Squadron Supreme?

Maybe Beyonder setting up a Secret War but that might be too similar to Civil War?
Secret War was specifically about good against evil. Good place to bring back the Red Skull.

Whereas CW was inner political conflict among heroes (while villains convienently did nothing).

You don't want the MCU to do Squadron Supreme/Sinister. That'll increase the DC hate when Marvel does the DC characters better than DC can :lol:

If they go big cosmic scale its most likely the Beyonder.

Last edited:
I'd rather it premiere on GMA tomorrow morning than Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow night lol. That's like an extra 12 hours of waiting.

You're stupid.
No. You are the stupid one.
Absolutely nothing was worst than the reveal that the Mandarin wasn't the Madarin but instead some regular dude. Iron Mana greatest villain was reduced to nothing but a joke.
I'm not a big Mandarin fan to begin with but dude wasn't even the Mandarin.

The main villain was AIM and their leader.

IM2 with its weak joke portrayal of alcoholism for a Demon in the Bottle connection, trash villain in Whiplash, trash Justin Hammer. **** was just all over the place.

I'd rather Trevor a.k.a Fake Mandarin be the fake out villain for Avengers 4 than watch IM2 again

IM3 is just the better movie.

I can never agree that IM3>2

The Mandarin fakeout. Tony breaking into the villain lair without his suit and then calling his suit when he got caught. The needless PTSD plot. All the suits having the durability of eggs throughout the movie when he only needed one suit to fight an alien invasion the movie before.

Secret War was specifically about good against evil. Good place to bring back the Red Skull.

Whereas CW was inner political conflict among heroes (while villains convienently did nothing).

You don't want the MCU to do Squadron Supreme/Sinister. That'll increase the DC hate when Marvel does the DC characters better than DC can :lol:

If they go big cosmic scale its most likely the Beyonder.
Man that would be something to see. Beyonder was so bad ***. It would take 3 movies to beat him

Back
Top Bottom