WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

200.gif

Man. I hope Vision makes it out. Even after they rip the gem from his forehead.

I think it's safe to say amel lost the bet with Zik on how Cap gets his shield. That boy is about to put some respek on Miss Atwell's beautiful magumbos while giving Tony his props.

Thano's voice doesn't have that bass he had in GotG2

That bothers me

GotG showing up at the end of the trailer got me geeked, idk why lol We all been knew they were going to be in the movie

BP with all those warriors in Wakanda. Was that War Machine with them?! :wow: Thanos dropping the gem in the gauntlet. Cot damn. Only thing I didn't like is tank top Thanos. Wish he had the full gear on.

Didn’t see that until you mentioned it, I think it was...

Beautiful, but BEAUTIFUL, seems like wakanda is gonna be ground Zero in this movie, safe to say that’s where the soul gem is....tony and strange together is gonna be so dope

what does cap have on his arms?
l52DVj.gif

7LpOMO.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_p06m6lPcP91ulkw8zo1_500.gif

tumblr_p06kpv0biW1vfmsbyo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_p01lz8sbpd1rvufhzo2_540.gif

tumblr_p06ls4Vz8g1w0gw85o1_500.gif

tumblr_p06ls4Vz8g1w0gw85o2_500.gif

tumblr_p06lp49Y1W1vfmsbyo1_500.gif

tumblr_p06ln30WMv1sv18gso1_500.gif

tumblr_p06lwnk8ak1vr25coo1_500.gif

tumblr_p06lv2ftQg1t7x9x7o2_500.gif

MQJoKR.gif
Im pretty willing to bet that its a Wakandan tech shield, either like the one Coulson has on his prosthetic arm in Agents of Shield, or possibly even something that will cause an actual vibranium shield to materialize out of his arm like the Black Panther costumes in the BP trailer.

Bless those Russo brothers. They've been putting out nothing but fire since Winter Soldier. :pimp:

Wish they could make movies for Fox, Sony, and WB like all-star comic writers and artists do for multiple publishers.

Back
Top Bottom