WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Where the gif of Iron Man catching that Mike Tyson right hook from Thanos, rfx45 rfx45 ??
l52DWg.gif

Im pretty willing to bet that its a Wakandan tech shield, either like the one Coulson has on his prosthetic arm in Agents of Shield, or possibly even something that will cause an actual vibranium shield to materialize out of his arm like the Black Panther costumes in the BP trailer.
In other words..I can still win my bet

Thanos so effortlessly handing Ls left and right....

I have a feeling Clint ain’t show up in the trailer because he’s the one that will come at the end to save the day, COUNT IT.

Hawkeye doubters gonna lose their ****

Im pretty willing to bet that its a Wakandan tech shield, either like the one Coulson has on his prosthetic arm in Agents of Shield, or possibly even something that will cause an actual vibranium shield to materialize out of his arm like the Black Panther costumes in the BP trailer.

Black Panther did say “Get this man a shield...” which I’m sure they don’t have the OG one, so they give him a blaster like they have in Wakanda on one arm, & the other is his shield? Possibly... so many questions!

Teaser trailer almost had me at tears at work right now

Hopefully they got T Howard back in the War Machine suit :rofl:

But I really hope they do kinda explain how WS got his new arm

I completely forgot about this.. went for a run.. was eating breakfast

And my god... now I'm just giddy

So he has 2 gems, the mind (tesaract) which he got from invading the Asgardian ship and whats and the space gem which he took from the Nova Corp or the Collector...who was the last with it?

Back
Top Bottom