WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_p06n0uRLVL1v5t6k7o2_1280.gif

tumblr_p06n6k0EnW1sejmmmo2_540.gif
tumblr_p06n6k0EnW1sejmmmo1_540.gif

I don't care what anyone says just bring the X-MEN in the MCU or Fantastic 4 for the start it's right to do so...In the comics it was all written and drawn so lets go already. I remember the spiderman/MCU talks came out around this time of the year couple years back but they shut down talks until everything was signed on the dotted line. Let's hope that the MCU/Fox can finally deliver. It would be a perfect time; during Infinity War, the beginning of Phase 4 they can slowly introduce the mutants. Geez, I wonder how the MCU would design Apocalypse because they did well with Thanos being a huge, Dominant Villian that he is. Apocalypse being a bit similar or bigger(godlike). Plus Galactus...the possible damage they can do through movies. FLAME ON!

I don't care what anyone says just bring the X-MEN in the MCU or Fantastic 4 for the start it's right to do so...In the comics it was all written and drawn so lets go already. I remember the spiderman/MCU talks came out around this time of the year couple years back but they shut down talks until everything was signed on the dotted line. Let's hope that the MCU/Fox can finally deliver. It would be a perfect time; during Infinity War, the beginning of Phase 4 they can slowly introduce the mutants. Geez, I wonder how the MCU would design Apocalypse because they did well with Thanos being a huge, Dominant Villian that he is. Apocalypse being a bit similar or bigger(godlike). Plus Galactus...the possible damage they can do through movies. FLAME ON!

Bring in Deadpool and have him crack a joke at Evans while we at it, that would be GOLD :lol:

I'm kinda glad now that fox went with their design for Apocalypse cuz if they went with the square jaw look he wouldve looked very similar to Thanos now that I think about it

Gotta respect Stark and Pete for even going one on one against that behemoth....definition of courage

Back
Top Bottom