WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

my boy hit me up saying that Tony has the phone from Cap in his hand...bananas

upload_2017-11-29_14-20-52.png
oh man didn't even notice that

Ya just know the most suited heroes to take on Thanos is Quill, Rocket, Drax, Gamora and Groot...specially Gamora

that's tough, Avatars at what, $2.7b?

not sure any film can reach that today

moviepass probably wouldn't help unless they count each entry as a full ticket price?

Movie pass won't change anything other than help really. Theaters are still getting paid for those tickets, they are being purchased, so those counts should inflate, imo.

And this, and Star Wars will give Avatar a run at least. Not sure if they will get to 2.7, but they will get in the neighborhood.

Ya just know the most suited heroes to take on Thanos is Quill, Rocket, Drax, Gamora and Groot...specially Gamora

it should be Drax, he was supposed ot be specifically made to beat Thanos but he was neutered in the MCU.

Movie pass won't change anything other than help really. Theaters are still getting paid for those tickets, they are being purchased, so those counts should inflate, imo.

And this, and Star Wars will give Avatar a run at least. Not sure if they will get to 2.7, but they will get in the neighborhood.

You think TLJ could beat TFA? I think TLJ is projected to open much less than TFA, no?

I can see IW making $2b easily but I am not sure $2.5b is in the books just yet.

it should be Drax, he was supposed ot be specifically made to beat Thanos but he was neutered in the MCU.

Yep, they nerfed him in the MCU.
Realistically there are quite a handful of characters that can defeat Thanos alone.

You think TLJ could beat TFA? I think TLJ is projected to open much less than TFA, no?

I can see IW making $2b easily but I am not sure $2.5b is in the books just yet.

I'm not even sure it's these two films honestly. I think episode 9 (the final Skywalker film) and Avengers 4 are the ones that really have a chance. But these 2 are going to make runs, and both should clear 2B without much issue.

My head exploded watching this trailer. Good thing they invested the time and money on Thanos and didn’t give him the Steppenwolf treatment. Also glad Stan Lee has made it this far to see it all come to fruition.

I'm not even sure it's these two films honestly. I think episode 9 (the final Skywalker film) and Avengers 4 are the ones that really have a chance. But these 2 are going to make runs, and both should clear 2B without much issue.

You think TLJ can clear $2b? TFA barely cleared it and while hype on TLJ is high, seems box office prediction (from what I saw a few weeks ago) isn't as high as TFA, specifically on opening. It's tracking at $200m iirc while TFA opened to close to $250m.

You think TLJ can clear $2b? TFA barely cleared it and while hype on TLJ is high, seems box office prediction (from what I saw a few weeks ago) isn't as high as TFA, specifically on opening. It's tracking at $200m iirc while TFA opened to close to $250m.

I think it will be the better movie, so once that starts to get out, the lower opening weekend will have a bigger 2nd-3rd etc. But I'm just guessing, I don't track or follow expectations, I just go off how I see it. I said TFA would do a billion domestic, and people laughed at me. I came up short, but I came DAMN close. :lol:

A1 made 1.5

A2 made 1.4

Even with the addition of spiderman, CW made 1.1

So hard to say if IW can climb that 1.5 hurdle

To get to 1.5, A1 did 200 mil first weekend and 100 mil on its second weekend. It ended up pulling 500 mil plus domestic and that's rare

upload_2017-11-29_14-53-8.png

Hulk is bascially filling this role in the movie, the herald from space who crashed down at the Sanctum to warn Earth of the impending doom which is Badman Thanos.

Pretty sure CP said TFA would do 3 billi worldwide after the trailers came out, so his 2b predictions this time are a little more reasonable :lol:

Still dont think either TLJ or IW will touch 2b though

Back
Top Bottom