WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

TFA would've done Avatar numbers if the prequels never existed... That 30 year+ gap... but yea

If Lucas did the prequels the right way, them s***s woulda done 4 billion. Not a doubt in my mind, especially episode 3. If done RIGHT, that film would have broke all of us.

upload_2017-11-29_14-53-8.png

Hulk is bascially filling this role in the movie, the herald from space who crashed down at the Sanctum to warn Earth of the impending doom which is Badman Thanos.

upload_2017-11-29_15-3-56.png

Infinity War reaching 2 bil really depends on word of mouth and reviews.

I know that goes without saying but this is the movie where people will tell other people "YOU HAVE THIS WATCH THIS ONE! THANOS IS IN IT! IRON MAN DIES!"

If it can achieve that cultural zeitgeist talk,, it will get to 2 bil IMO

**** got me hyped. I'm a need to see Thanos suited up at some point though

^^ I wonder why he wasn't. He had his armor on in the post credit scenes and GoTG right?

My guess is that he’s not on his world killing/ universe extermination **** yet(which he needs the fully equipped guanlet for). IW is just about him and the gang collecting the first few stones. He even mentioned in the trailer that he usually isn’t concerned with fun but he’s with it this time around. He’s gonna be toying with them.

Thanos collecting these first few stones is akin to us getting up groggy in the morning scratching our balls before we go out to check the mail. He doesn’t need to be suited up for that.

Back
Top Bottom