WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I was waiting for the gif of Thanos dropping that gem on the Gauntlet. You are doing yeomans work RFX, repped.

technically it is still a 2 part film, they just changed the title for the second one and they do not want to reveal it yet as it might be a spoiler for IW

I have a feeling that they originally thought they could make IW in 2 parts but managed to squeeze it into one film and then the second parts not exactly about the infinity stones anymore since Thanos might end up with all of them at the end of the first one so the title doesn't fit anymore... that's my guess

If you slow down the Hi Def Gif of the Wakadans running in the plain you will see a ton of white people, they must be Afrikaaners.

tumblr_nsn1cuKuak1tw9yl5o4_400.gif

Last edited:
technically it is still a 2 part film, they just changed the title for the second one and they do not want to reveal it yet as it might be a spoiler for IW

I have a feeling that they originally thought they could make IW in 2 parts but managed to squeeze it into one film and then the second parts not exactly about the infinity stones anymore since Thanos might end up with all of them at the end of the first one so the title doesn't fit anymore... that's my guess

Avengers Rebirth

This can't be stated enough. But what Marvel is doing is unprecedented. 10 years and 22 movies later is insane! Even if all the movies aren't hits, that's still a excellent track record.

This can't be stated enough. But what Marvel is doing is unprecedented. 10 years and 22 movies later is insane! Even if all the movies aren't hits, that's still a excellent track record.

Yup.

Even the ones that weren’t well received still helped to build the story.

Back
Top Bottom