WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Do you guys think the arc reactor he's wearing on his chest is what's holding his suit? Instead of the armor coming out of his skin, it would come out of that reactor?

Before.. like when we first see tony and he's got his hands by his face.. taking his left hand

looks like his hands are mangled
aiw_02.jpg

To whoever mentioned the Bruce Banner in the Hulk Buster, I apologize you’re absolutely right.

I have sauces and who have mentioned that Banner wants to help but is still afraid of hulking out because he feels as though he’s losing control. He ends up hulking out the suit however. This was actually a story board sequence from AoU where Ultron gets into it with the hulk buster as a decoy while Tony actively sneaks around to stop Ultron’s generator. Ultron has the Hulkbuster down and think he’s bested Stark only for Hulk to bust out of it and start pummeling him. Supposedly the creative committee at the time scrapped the scene but Feige always wanted to revisit it :nerd:

To whoever mentioned the Bruce Banner in the Hulk Buster, I apologize you’re absolutely right.

I have sauces and who have mentioned that Banner wants to help but is still afraid of hulking out because he feels as though he’s losing control. He ends up hulking out the suit however. This was actually a story board sequence from AoU where Ultron gets into it with the hulk buster as a decoy while Tony actively sneaks around to stop Ultron’s generator. Ultron has the Hulkbuster down and think he’s bested Stark only for Hulk to bust out of it and start pummeling him. Supposedly the creative committee at the time scrapped the scene but Feige always wanted to revisit it :nerd:

Okay. If this happens, then that is pretty hype. :wow:

Honestly this is why you need an exec who's a comic book geek to flourish

Feige has one of the best jobs in the world

He's a comic book geek helping bring comic book movies to life

Back
Top Bottom