WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Untitled-138077e7089d84de5.gif

I’m guessing Hulk crashes into NY, meets up with Stark, Strange, and Wong to warn about Thanos, Stark contacts Rogers about the Soul stone in Wakanda, and sends Banner to help in the Hulbuster suit. Also I recall Ruffalo saying Ragnarok and the 2 upcoming Avengers films having a large Hulk part/arc.

I’m guessing Hulk crashes into NY, meets up with Stark, Strange, and Wong to warn about Thanos, Stark contacts Rogers about the Soul stone in Wakanda, and sends Banner to help in the Hulbuster suit. Also I recall Ruffalo saying Ragnarok and the 2 upcoming Avengers films having a large Hulk part/arc.
Lmao this probably the story

Throw in Peter going after Thanos through the portal on his own and Stank having to save his behind

Thor drifting into space and running into the Guardians and thats how the Guardians know to come to earth

The first scene of the movie is probably Thanos wrecking Thor's ship

If we do watch the entire MCU line up before IW, we need to setup a calendar so that folks know what dates to watch what movies by. It's not helpful for folks to start discussing each film before everyone gets a chance to watch it. I'm so down with keeping track or putting something up so that we can refer to it.

Could just do a poll.

Take suggesstion on when we should start, once we get a timefrme, pick dates, and put the dates in a poll.

Well there's 22 weeks between now and May 4th, 2018 and 17 films not including Black Panther. So every 2 weeks might not be feasible to be all caught up by Infinity Wars.

By the time a poll is done, we're looking at one week per film with no break in between or consideration that we may want to discuss the trailer releases. Right now, if we start at 1 film per every 2 weeks as Cashflow stated, we're still impacted.

The workback schedule for this is: every film leading up to IW with a placeholder for the trailer releases. Because you have to think that once you watch the film, you have that week to talk about it + get going on watching the next one. It will be back-to-back with literally no breaks.

Finally, the only other proposal I would recommend is: set the schedule as per the thread managers of this thread will allow, then let people work into what they can.

My sister been watching marvel movies all day so I've caught bits and pieces of IH and IM2

Cotdamn Scarlet Johansen looks so young in IW2. Almost to the point where I feel like a perv mirin'

still havent seen the most important question asked, will infinity surpass winter soldier as the goat mcu movie :nerd:

IM2 can't be skipped. Very Shield heavy movie. If you had no knowledge of the Marvel universe, Avengers 1 wouldn't make sense without IM 2

IM2 also introduces us to Black Widow

EXACTLY, the hell IM3 introduced us to? Iron Patriot? Dude wasnt even in the suit half the movie

Back
Top Bottom