WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

with the moviepass, everyone should really be able to afford to see movies in theaters now

that $7/month deal was insane
yea im boutto see thor 5 times before it leaves the theatre

star wars atleast 6 times

but if they kill luke im walking out that theatre and never coming back

it all started with...
tenor.gif

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F05%2FTank.gif

That's that BS, I gotta try and dodge spoilers for a week. SMH
No reason a marvel movie should not drop in the states. THIS ORIGINATED HERE
YES IM SALTY, I couldn't even check my dms without seeing civil war spoilers when that dropped early:smh:

Marvel movies dropping April 25th ish overseas when it drops in early may over here is nothing new though

I try to go ghost in this thread a month or a couple weeks before a movie drops. Same for YouTube and I try to skim over a marvel related post on social media, etc

I even try to avoid official trailers as well and been mostly successful although I will admit I watched the BP official trailer a few times

I managed to dodge and weave the Ragnarok official trailer, and only have watched the teaser trailer a few times

Marvel movies dropping April 25th ish overseas when it drops in early may over here is nothing new though

I try to go ghost in this thread a month or a couple weeks before a movie drops. Same for YouTube and I try to skim over a marvel related post on social media, etc

I even try to avoid official trailers as well and been mostly successful although I will admit I watched the BP official trailer a few times
Nah, this movie is huge. No way this shouldn't be a WW release. Im really upset about this. Im starting the petition when I get off work, yall signing or nah?:nerd:

WHY?!?!?! I have zero self control and discipline. I cant go into a Marvel theater not knowing what the hell has happened. Can Marvel just do it this one time and have a simultaneous release. I understand they want to do this by gauging how well they do overseas first so then they can make a determination about how much marketing they need to put in for the last couple days before the American release.

Jesus Christ this is annoying. I rememeber for Age of Ultron I watched the bootleg from some dude here like 8 times before going into the theaters. Got dammit

I am pretty patient but definitely can handle hanging on for a few weeks to see IW. All the bootleg copies I've encounter are garbage at best.

Anyone bent on seeing it opening night? I may do that for this movie and Black Panther.

I am pretty patient but definitely can handle hanging on for a few weeks to see IW. All the bootleg copies I've encounter are garbage at best.

Anyone bent on seeing it opening night? I may do that for this movie and Black Panther.

anyone bent on seeing it opening night? If you not trying to watch IW opening night you need to get the hell up out of this chat.

Do you guys really love the feeling of surprises that much? Me? I'm cool with knowing 75%, even big spoilers, because it makes it even more exciting looking forward to actually seeing it it unfold:lol:

Do you guys really love the feeling of surprises that much? Me? I'm cool with knowing 75%, even big spoilers, because it makes it even more exciting looking forward to actually seeing it it unfold:lol:
Some are spoiler sensitive. I personally don't care.

Depends on the movie. For movies like The Last Jedi and Infinity War, having those moments come up when you have no idea what's going to happen is awesome.

The Force Awakens was spoiled for me while reading comments on a random post about the San Antonio Spurs :smh:

Some are spoiler sensitive. I personally don't care.

Depends on the movie. For movies like The Last Jedi and Infinity War, having those moments come up when you have no idea what's going to happen is awesome.

The Force Awakens was spoiled for me while reading comments on a random post about the San Antonio Spurs :smh:

I can respect that. I'm not gonna be a **** and post spoilers or anything, I was just really curious because I never get bothered like tay1 tay1 . Hell, I read the spoiler plots for entire horror movies before watching them:lol::smh:

I avoided this thread for each Avengers movie, until I watched them.

I may have to do the same.

Hoping my wife gives me a pass to watch the movie on opening night or have a cousin babysit our daughter and we go.

I avoided this thread for each Avengers movie, until I watched them.

I may have to do the same.

Hoping my wife gives me a pass to watch the movie on opening night or have a cousin babysit our daughter and we go.

Those Thursday 7pm showing are the most clutch thing ever. Especially with three babies in my crib. I can come home after work, feed the babies, then change them and just head out:lol:

The majority of the posters here are in America so none of us are seeing it early :lol: don’t gotta worry about pre-US release spoilers

Times like these I miss living in Asia, watching movies two weeks early :lol:

Those Thursday 7pm showing are the most clutch thing ever. Especially with three babies in my crib. I can come home after work, feed the babies, then change them and just head out:lol:
Yeah, I'm hoping to catch that 7PM. It works perfectly for our schedule.

Back
Top Bottom