WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

iron_man_xlg.jpg

iron_man_ver2.jpg

iron_man_ver5.jpg

iron_man_ver4.jpg

I haven't seen you talk trash about JL though and we've often butt heads but for the most part you talk about BvS or MoS. You know if if it becomes excess that I'd say something like with your views on Fox films :lol:

in the end it's all love over here, never hated anyone here and Amels cool for the most part

but anyways, let's move on

I don't criticize the actual movies that I haven't seen.. I can talk about things that I am aware of, thou

For example, I've seen a specific scene from JL in which "i had to" is said.. given everything else I know of the movie (reading a synopsis and all the promotional and other clips I've seen), I have zero clue how that makes sense

And I don't criticize all fox movies.. deadpool is one of my favorite CBMs.. liked first class.. I liked like 60% of the wolverine and like 75% of Logan.. quicksilver scenes were cool.. fasbender and mcavoy are great in their roles

I think it's a big jump from not seeing a film to wanting it to fail

Personally, I'm conflicted.. film fails, and that discourages other properties from being made.. but a course correction is needed, which will also come as a result of failure to some degree
If I really wanted DC to fail, I wouldn't be constantly crying for Snyder to leave since MoS. I would've been happy for him to be so gainfully employed by the DCEU for three straight movies. I would've been upset that he had left JL and got replaced by a better director :lol:

If I really wanted DC to fail, I wouldn't be constantly crying for Snyder to leave since MoS. I would've been happy for him to be so gainfully employed by the DCEU for three straight movies :lol:

I'm entitled to my opinion.. I hope they are all good.. I want to be entertained.. fortunately I can afford to watch them all

DC ain't the cowboys or patriots who I get joy out of watching them struggle or fail

But it does annoy the bejesus out of me when I hear certain things get said or done from people involed in these projects given how much of my life I have invested into some of these entities

It bothers me seeing the state of the xmen franchise.. it bothers me seeing what is being done with the DC properties.. IM3 bothers me.. transformers movies, bother me.. see commercials for TMNT, bother me

If I really wanted DC to fail, I wouldn't be constantly crying for Snyder to leave since MoS. I would've been happy for him to be so gainfully employed by the DCEU for three straight movies. I would've been upset that he had left JL and got replaced by a better director :lol:
U do be seeming like a hater sometimes

couldn't backtrack to the article about who's in the hulk buster.. but just noticed this after rewatching the trailer, sorry if late :lol:

I'll be watching IM1 this weekend :pimp:

Idk if this was already discussed or I should leave it for later, but do y'all feel that Mjolnir being destroyed by Hela was given it's proper weight in Ragnaork? Like isn't it a big deal that it's gone? I know Korg has a line about it and there are a couple times where Thor holds his hand out summoning Mjolnir, forgetting that it's gone. But I feel it was glossed over for the most part, similar to the Warriors Three. Maybe it's just a nitpick though.

Mjolnir being destroyed definitely felt like an afterthought but I guess they wanted to really establish that he is the god of thunder w/o it

since he has been nerfed, I am hoping that his awakened odinspower makes him OP again, I mean he kind of was when they made it look like he was about to beat Hulk in the arena

Well, Mjolnir being destroyed was one of the hype moments in the Ragnarok trailer if I remember correctly. And like you said, they talked about it and referenced it when Thor was trying to summon it in vain. I don't know what else they could have done.

When they discussed a dying star during the Devil's Anus scene,,, I thought a new hammer would be forged sometime later but it didn't happen

The Warriors Three was a complete afterthought tho lmao

I disagree, when they haven't even bothered to see the film then it does seem like they want it to fail. And when dude literally counts the seconds that a tweet about IW is about to surpass JL and count that as a negative, or count every views and just wait til another tops is so you can point and laugh? Then what are they really trying to project?

Counting views isn't even about JLs trainwreck or any story behind them at all. :lol: Like is it even a surprise that an IW trailer which Disney dangle to everyone for months would ge tmore views or comments or whatever than a trailer that was shown from the get go?

When someone is sitting in the theater and says "the theater is empty for JL, what a time to be alive" then it sounds like they want it to fail.

I see wanting to see a trainwreck but again when good sh*t are actually out there and actually discussed, why unnecessarily bring it down?

I just don't get it, Marvel delivered so much awesomeness and great feeling and someone still wants to dig around and find something so negative?

i work with a Playstation fanboy like this

he cant talk about how good the PS is without bringing up the Xbox

**** is beyond annoying

One thing I dont think Ive seen read about the Warrior 3 arc was how they gave Hogun the most prominent role of the 3 in Ragnarok, since he barely did anything in Dark World. At the end of the trilogy all 3 got equal amount of screen time.

I didnt have a problem with them being killed off, they served their purpose at the end of the day, they needed Valkyrie to shine even more.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Will Be Released EARLY In 17 Countries

Avengers: Infinity War
will begin its roll out on April 25th in Australia, France, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and Sweden. On the 26th, it reaches Brazil, Germany, Greece, Hungary, and Singapore. Finally, the movie will reach Bulgaria, Japan, Spain, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and Vietnam on the 27th.

'Just block me'. Makes sense to me. Don't read what you don't want to. Both side sides win :lol:
so if rfx blocks amel and vice versa amel can never post in the marvel or dc threads again because they are started by rfx? and if you block a thread starter the thread vanishes? :emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom