WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

tumblr_mv3evzs5CI1s7dhr7o2_500.gif

The /5 system is one which must he cherished and enforced. Clearly superior.

I’m about the /5 system as well.

Helms deep was just special man.
The location, execution, the music. Man. Too good.

I was watching one of my favorite youtubers tonight. I always enjoy when he uploads a new video.

The youtuber said tonight that Captain America was his least favorite Avenger. #feelsbadman Don't think I can look at the youtuber the same way now

*edit

Btw. How is Marvel v Capcom Infinite? I might get it tomorrow

Man, having respect for someone whose title is "Youtuber" is a hard thing for me to do as it is :lol:

Ironman
Homecoming
Ragnarok
Civil War
Winter Soldier
GoG

No order but my 5 with no thought. Homecoming was underrated here IMO. Great take on the elements that make Spidey.

Last edited:
I was watching one of my favorite youtubers tonight. I always enjoy when he uploads a new video.

The youtuber said tonight that Captain America was his least favorite Avenger. #feelsbadman Don't think I can look at the youtuber the same way now

*edit

Btw. How is Marvel v Capcom Infinite? I might get it tomorrow

demo was hectic but i think the full game is fun. waiting for psn to have a flash sale

Man I'm not even big into lotr but that battle was something else. Outshines some of the big battles had in gotg

Homecoming was so good with it's connections to the rest of the MCU. There's so many easter eggs I pick up every time I watch it. I only wish that Feige and Marvel television were on the same page. I feel like Homecoming would've been the best chance to bridge the street level heroes with the greater scale of infinity war.

Even if it was just through cameos like Matt in plain clothes or the second post credit scene, very large missed opportunity. I love the netflix series and I've been trying to get into AoS but I'm having a hard time believing all of it's 'connected' like the big wigs want us to believe. Even if it's just the Defenders taking on some Outriders, it would be awesome to see in Infinity War.

The /5 system is one which must he cherished and enforced. Clearly superior.
tumblr_inline_obk0bdD0JG1rfnyh4_500.gif

It was getting away from Ike that allowed them to really flourish
Eh, Getting away from Ike is recent compared to when they actually started experimenting with different genres regardless of budget.

Ike wasn't micromanaging story or content. Just the budget.

I’m about the /5 system as well.
Also, the /8 system is silly. It's a joke that has overrun its course.
Tony-Stark-Puts-On-The-Iron-Man-Suit-Gif.gif

tumblr_mg09ipn1CW1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Where's that petition again? I might as well sign it. How many ppl signed it?

*sigh

For a movie of this magnitude I'm going to be ducking and weaving spoilers for a week

I might have to turn my phone off for that week lmao

Sign the Petition
http://chn.ge/2ABAE5M

Not enough :lol:
If I could get everybody who signs to get one extra to sign. And I don't know where else to post it. It gets ignored on YouTube

Ironman
Homecoming
Ragnarok
Civil War
Winter Soldier
GoG

No order but my 5 with no thought. Homecoming was underrated here IMO. Great take on the elements that make Spidey.

List is void
Having trash *** Thor 3 on it
And the first gotg

NT fam, support your brother, spread that petition like butter
Yeah, 15 is nothing but if everybody posting would sign and share it just might go somewhere.

I'm literally not going on a computer except for work after april 25

Not going on my phone except to check calls and emails

The hardest part is going to be avoiding Marvel gossip at work and texts from cousins who live overseas

There's two coworkers who are into Marvel just like me. They're going to want to talk to me about stuff they read about on the internet, I just know it

That's no friend. Any friend who tries to do that to me will get this

tumblr_nnulxfr2FJ1th1illo1_500.gif

Also this is hilarious

1.PNG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom