WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Maybe in most comic depictions and cartoons he was a toddler, but for the mcu, I would rather have had something closer to the Planet Hulk version

Ashton Kutcher.
:rofl:

Even though you mocking one dude I swear dudes are about to will Ashton Kutcher in to the MCU :lol:

Maybe in most comic depictions and cartoons he was a toddler, but for the mcu, I would rather have had something closer to the Planet Hulk version
Not just comic depictions.

This is something that has been faithfully adapted across the board. Problem is the other mediums do not or did not have the time to play it out to show what it was.

I have a lot of Hulk comics. Multiple volumes of Marvel Masterworks hardcovers of the initial runs. Kirby to Roy Thomas. A bunch of modern runs like Waid and Jones. The Planet Hulk and World War Hulk run with some tie-in's and issues leading in to PH, but I don't remember any childlike pouting with arms crossed.

It's just a gag they put in the movie for laughs.

I have a lot of Hulk comics. Multiple volumes of Marvel Masterworks hardcovers of the initial runs. Kirby to Roy Thomas. A bunch of modern runs like Waid and Jones. The Planet Hulk and World War Hulk run with some tie-in's and issues leading in to PH, but I don't remember any childlike pouting with arms crossed.

It's just a gag they put in the movie for laughs.
You're being super specific about that for no reason :lol:

But there's a bunch of times he acted like a little kid. With Sentry he was basically his baby sidekick :lol:
McConaughey for Warlock?
He passed on the role.

No prom with baby hulk. It was only a bit anyways.

Have to remember dude was getting treated like a king. Probably anything he wanted.

Him landing on that planet and fighting up the ranks would of been a great movie to see. Would of been a perfect Planet Hulk. *sigh

Oh well.

Completed my monthly Facebook login and I find this. Which one of y'all did this? E everysingletime

24131418_1822309074725922_5115107302193618933_n.jpg

nephew turned on Civil War tonight. man this movie was about the farthest thing from the comic, it was so damn good. definitely in my top 5 super hero films.

I love Civil War, it's one of my favorites. Didn't even like the comic that much. I was worried about all the moving pieces, but the Russo's did a great job introducing BP and Spidey (and to an extent, Ant-Man). They're about to kill it with Infinity War. I'd love to see the Russo's handle non-MCU characters.

Tony is really terrible man.

Forgetting Pepper's birthday in IM1. Making Pepper show Ms Brown the door instead of doing it himself. Made Rhodes wait 3 hours on the plane :lol:

I forgot how witty and snappy the dialog I was. Almost Joss Whedon like. I wonder who wrote the script. Don't know offhand.

I forgot about the score, man. It's a pretty good score

Damn also forgot about how long it took for the first IM suit to load. Crazy man

Last edited:
Seriously though, your kids are not that age yet where you can bring them to the movies Fozz Fozz ?

You can put them on the mcu early. Teach them to avoid Zach Snyder movies. Make them Captain America fans.
My daughter just turned two and is a terror. I wouldn’t be able to focus on the movie if I brought her.

Back
Top Bottom