WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

thor 3 was good. wish they didnt baby-fi hulk. chris is legit thor as rdj is iron man. cant see anyone else casted for those roles. tessa and cate blanchett :evil:

Nah it makes sense. He has been the hulk for two years. He's basically a child in a big *** body. The longer be is as the hulk, the smarter he'll get.

Nah it makes sense. He has been the hulk for two years. He's basically a child in a big *** body. The longer be is as the hulk, the smarter he'll get.
If he gets smarter and more menacing, that's cool. Not in time for IW though, cuz it seems like it takes place right after Ragnarok

Hulk's still a rage monster. I didn't like that he was pouting, crossing his arms, and kicking his feet. They made Korg too cute IMO as well.

Also this is hilarious

1.PNG

"Booooy! If you don't give up them stones, you can get these hands b!"

"Fun :emoji_clap: isn't :emoji_clap: something :emoji_clap: one :emoji_clap: considers :emoji_clap: when :emoji_clap: balancing :emoji_clap: the :emoji_clap: universe! :emoji_clap:"

I'm literally not going on a computer except for work after april 25

Not going on my phone except to check calls and emails

The hardest part is going to be avoiding Marvel gossip at work and texts from cousins who live overseas

There's two coworkers who are into Marvel just like me. They're going to want to talk to me about stuff they read about on the internet, I just know it
Sounds like they may be in danger of getting cussed out :lol:

I got a "friend" that will spoil the movie for himself just to spoil it for me

What type a f**kery is that?!? Warn him ahead of time that if he do that you’ll beat his as

If he gets smarter and more menacing, that's cool. Not in time for IW though, cuz it seems like it takes place right after Ragnarok
Time in between movies don't matter. Its about how long Banner remains as the Hulk.

He was always angry baby cuz eventually he'd revert to Banner. Spend more time as Banner. Banner was actively trying to not change in to Hulk. This scenario was 2 years as Hulk, hence 2 yr old mind set.
Hulk's still a rage monster. I didn't like that he was pouting, crossing his arms, and kicking his feet. They made Korg too cute IMO as well.
They didn't make Korg anything.

Waititi just up and decided to completely create a new character and give it the name and look of a character based off the Planet Hulk cast :lol:

watched IM1 today. Still can't believe i totally missed the first time coulson said the abbreviation for SHIELD and i was like "that sounds familiar" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom