WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

ghost riders back with Marvel/Disney, they used him in Agents of Shield show last season

Xmen/F4 returning?
fantastic 4 movie would be trash
their villains are trash
only good reason to even have then
would be that potential illuminati storyline
that evolves into planet hulk
but seeing we got planet hulk
in trash *** thor film
no reason to have f4 film
dont feel like hearing its clobbering time on the big screen again

fantastic 4 movie would be trash
their villains are trash

leave-gif.1989302

what do I have to be salty about?

:rofl:

weren't you too scared to take that bet about the Xmen/F4 returning?

:rofl:

I wasn’t scared at all, the bet didn’t have a viable reward for me if I won. That’s neither her nor there, we all have won now that the missing pieces are coming back home

#F4byke

I wasn’t scared at all, the bet didn’t have a viable reward for me if I won. That’s neither her nor there, we all have won now that the missing pieces are coming back home

#F4byke
You don't need to explain yourself. You were right. The end.

Just gonna say. I predicted the Morbius movie and now the Fantastic Four. I got receipts. You guys cannot undermine the precognitive abilities of talented individuals such as myself and lamekilla lamekilla . People claimed us to be crazy. Time to put some respek on our names.

I'ma hop in the speed force right quick or ask Dr. Manhattan to give me a lift through the multiverse to an alternate Earth where both Marvel and DC flourish in unison and there's great live action films for both sides. The Green Lantern Corps film starring Idris Elba and Jake Gyllenhaal has a 91% fresh rating on RT and Marvel just reboot Ghost Rider and Blade, while announcing a Morbius film that leads into a Midnight Sons team-up.

:pimp:

Quiet before the storm. Next week will be sensory overload. We'll probably see a teaser for Guardians and Ant-Man and the Wasp. Then maybe Blade and Ghost Rider movie announcements. :nerd: :pimp:

Just when everyone thinks the Hall H presser is over, Kevin Feige will pick up the mic and hit everyone with the, "We have one more thing" and they'll show a teaser that pans out to reveal the Fantastic Four, Dr. Doom, and the Silver Surfer. Then it'll pan out even further to reveal Galactus and everyone will go nuts. "As you can now tell, our big villain for phase 4 will be GALACTUS!"

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Interesting drama in the air.

Already word is that James Murdoch, a top executive at Fox, is going to angle to replace Bob Iger when he retires should this merger happen. He'll have the appropriate amount of shares in Disney to throw his weight around

Imagine Feige having to answer to Fox now, basically lol

Disney historically looks to groom their successors from within their ranks so hopefully their successor won't have to come from Fox

Last edited:
More receipts. :pimp:

OR...

That's a FOUR. "Beginning" 4 new characters after the "end" of the rights at another studio. How could I not see that right away? It's so obvious. :nerd:

The glove looks like it's fireproof and a little stretched... Like a shapeshifter can do. There's a slight orange tinge on that rocky backdrop. Plus the the light effects around the bottom right corner resemble a semi-invisible force field.

marvelffcosmic.jpg

marvelffcosmic-jpg.1958418

As of right now, who owns the right to Kang?

They feature him heavily in the Lego Marvel games and the cartoon, found it odd that a characters whose rights belong to Fox they have put him in the spotlight

As of right now, who owns the right to Kang?

They feature him heavily in the Lego Marvel games and the cartoon, found it odd that a characters whose rights belong to Fox they have put him in the spotlight

Fox I believe

Marvel and Feige have known for quite some time that this was happening. Only a select few from within the higher ranks like Alan Horn and Louis D’Espisito were conditioning the MCU to add the F4 and Mutants but the people like James Gunn were left out the loop trying to make analogies about a neighbors car sound prophetic lol. The Guardians of the Galaxy will be phased out but still make random appearances here. I’m there place will be the fantastic four, they’ll carry the family theme and space adventures but with no boundaries.

My leading candidate right now is John Krazinski for Reed Richards. He has rapport with Marvel since he was in the final running to be Captain America before Chris Evans won the role. Krazinki’s real life spouse should play Sue Storm, Emily Blunt. Blunt has rapport with the Marvel as well being that she was in the running to be Captain Marvel. This will more than likely happen. The only thing Marvel should be concerned about is if there marital status ever becomes in jeopardy but Marvel will probably put a clause in the contract saying they can’t get divorce :lol: I truly wanted Jim Carey for Victor von Doom but he has kind have been on hollywood’s **** list for his zany antics. Xmen should have a whole new cast of up and coming actors. Xavier and Erik however I’m not sure who should play them.

#F4byke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom