WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think it was on NT where people were talking about seeing Captain America's shield in Iron Man 1:

3245523_1369658829720.37res_400_207.jpg

So now you go back and watch to see what you missed..

So does this mean quick silver is alive again.?

Im dumb excited about a podcast.. Podcast have saved my daily routine.

We get doom & FF in Avengers 4. Just a cameo calling it

Small shot if Victor in Latveria?

I think it was on NT where people were talking about seeing Captain America's shield in Iron Man 1:

3245523_1369658829720.37res_400_207.jpg
I'll be honest. I completely missed this the multiple times I've watched IM1. Even missed it during the recent rewatch. The first time I remember seeing the shield was IM2

So if this Disney/Fox deal goes down, that means the Dark Phoenix movie and all other X-Men projects get scrapped, right? Good riddance.

So if this Disney/Fox deal goes down, that means the Dark Phoenix movie and all other X-Men projects get scrapped, right? Good riddance.
I think they’re already filming the next X-Men. So I expect that film and Deadpool 2 to release.

X-Force and Gambit May get scrapped, though.

via. Emergency Awesome

This sounds about right rearding the FOX/Disney deal....f done like i said many pages back this is the perfect time to introduce the fantastic four characheters/X-men with the starting Phases...

Back
Top Bottom