WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Bruh, the first like 5 min of that is some trash Deadpool ad where hebfake talks in Portugese and offers Brazilians free tats and then the guy who does thw vid wastes time talking about it.

Just starting IM right now that opening sequence with the missle going off in front of Stark is cinematic gold

I enjoyed Transformers 1 but then it went off the rails from there

Don't remember which Transformers it was but I remember falling asleep during the climax.

When tony puts on the 2nd suit you can see some transformers effects influence

Edit even the whole last battle vs Iron Monger is transformers-ish

Last edited:
When tony puts on the 2nd suit you can see some transformers effects influence

Edit even the whole last battle vs Iron Monger is transformers-ish

except you actually know what's going on, it makes sense and it's not seizure inducing :lol:

I forget which Transformers I saw in the theater it was like a siege on a city that was bat**** insane Michael Bay style and enjoyed it. Other than that pretty trash franchise.

Was probably dark side of the moon where the whole last hour was one long continuous action scene

Was probably dark side of the moon where the whole last hour was one long continuous action scene
The most insane thing I have ever witnessed in a movie

3 different times I thought the scene had climaxed. I couldn't wait it out and just changed the channel :lol:

I'm curious as to how they're gonna introduce the other Quicksilver from the Fox movies

I'm curious as to how they're gonna introduce the other Quicksilver from the Fox movies
They won't.

:lol:

But for speculation sake, they could just bring on the Fox version and screw over my guy Kick-*** (he deserves to be a better Marvel hero anyway; Nova :nerd: ). Claim his ressurection had something to do with the infinity gauntlet and leave it at that.

I forget which Transformers I saw in the theater it was like a siege on a city that was bat**** insane Michael Bay style and enjoyed it. Other than that pretty trash franchise.
My attention span couldn't hold for that long. I got bored waiting for the climax to end and fell asleep

It’s pretty hilarious that the lame guy had managed to be unintentionally correct twice now

but if your stance is ... "THIS WET PAINT?! it's going to EVENTUALLY DRY! Is it dry yet?! ITS DRY... OMG SEE I TOLD YOU SO. I WAS RIGHT!" then :rofl:

he predicted none of it the correct way, how many here thought Disney would buy Fox or that Fox would even sell their assets? or that Sony would get hacked?

Look how strong the salt it. F4 byke

what do I have to be salty about?

:rofl:

weren't you too scared to take that bet about the Xmen/F4 returning?

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom