WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

i think it closes when in action

tumblr_p0tdffPymD1vfmsbyo1_500.gif

seeing those sleeves on thor kind of makes me sad that we might never see Cap with his chainmail suit, that pattern/material would be perfect with smaller scales

those helmets were wasted too

yea man, we are never gonna get the Cap chain mail outfits, it is what it is. Chris Hemsworth complained that those helmets were too uncomfortable to be proactical, so they were relegated to aesthetic appearances.

I forgot all about the chainmail. Would be dope to see if they could pull it off but i always thought it was ugly back then

we got played too because the CW merchandise had Cap somewhat chainmail-esque pattern in his suit but I guess they used the concept art that was never used in the film
AGmKenN.jpg

Im here realzing that once Thanos murders Loki at the start of Infinity War Thor wont have anymore family members left. Lol

Frigga in Dark World, Odin in Ragnarok, Loki in IW, Jane Foster dumped him, lost his hammer, and his eye. Dude gonna be floating around in space re-thinking his whole life

Im here realzing that once Thanos murders Loki at the start of Infinity War Thor wont have anymore family members left. Lol

Frigga in Dark World, Odin in Ragnarok, Loki in IW, Jane Foster dumped him, lost his hammer, and his eye. Dude gonna be floating around in space re-thinking his whole life

Or he could grieve while plowing valkyrie’s sugar walls.

Iight screw Thor 1, it was a mediocre film anyway.

Rfx should just change the title to "Darcy Appreciation Recap 12/21-12/28"

yooooooo lolol

Its not too crazy about white women, and I'm more of a booty man than a tittyy man, but got damn keep these coming

watching SW in theaters and the Avengers trailer being in front of it in every single showing, that theme when ti hits the 30 second was just goosebumps all over

Seeing the trailer on a big screen and when that theme starts with that sound system man, Gets me everytime.

I remember I did my rewatch of the MCU a few months back(in chronological order) and when it was time to watch A1 or AOU, when that theme hit, had me HYPED like I was watching it in theater all over again. Especially at the very beginning of AOU, with the Marvel Studios logo, that bit right before they show the twins and strucker. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Seeing the trailer on a big screen and when that theme starts with that sound system man, Gets me everytime.

I remember I did my rewatch of the MCU a few months back(in chronological order) and when it was time to watch A1 or AOU, when that theme hit, had me HYPED like I was watching it in theater all over again. Especially at the very beginning of AOU, with the Marvel Studios logo, that bit right before they show the twins and strucker. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

astonished that they can create such an iconic theme still to this day, this will be this generations Superman, Star Wars, Terminator, Rocky, Indiana Jones, BTTF, etc...

only Harry Potters theme are the most recent recognizable theme to me where I hear and I just know what it is

honestly not as memorable to me and TDK is my #1 cbm, if it plays on the radio, it'll probably take a while for me to know what it was for sure

elfmans Batman themes way better and more iconic/recognizable

I don't think I've ever lost my **** in theaters like I did at the 1:19 mark.

May be the only time I actually shed tears of joy in a theater since Daniel-son hit Johnny with that crane kick:blush:

Back
Top Bottom