WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

38012.jpg

comics prepping for the acquisitions...?

In the first issue of Phoenix Resurrection, we learn that Jean Grey is working as a waitress in a small town diner and appears to have no memory of being a mutant or member of the X-Men. Somehow, she's resurrected her entire family but that's not the only return here; one of the customers she serves bears a striking resemblance to her former teammate Banshee and speaks with an Irish accent!

However, the surprises keep on coming as the issue concludes with a knock at the door and a very much alive Scott Summers standing there with a bouquet of flowers! Cyclops was killed off a while ago after being exposed to Terrigen Mist.
Phoenix-Banshee-Cyclops.jpg
Im telling you man, this buyout been in the works for a long *** time. As soon as I heard Marvel gave the green light ot Fox to make TV shows like Legion and Gift I knew something was brewing

and even that deal for Nega Sonic for Ego was something to raise our suspicion, because for years Fox and Marvel didnt get along

Of course it's this generations Star Wars, and all that.

This is a whole level. Putting together multiple films.
Y'all have to give Harry Potter and LOtR love. Harry Potter was out there breaking records.
I will always love the Harry Potter books. The movies, much less so.

The LotR movies was dope man.

Im telling you man, this buyout been in the works for a long *** time. As soon as I heard Marvel gave the green light ot Fox to make TV shows like Legion and Gift I knew something was brewing

and even that deal for Nega Sonic for Ego was something to raise our suspicion, because for years Fox and Marvel didnt get along

lame, you forgot to change SNs bro

With all the money LotR and Harry Potter and CBMs make, I wonder when/if there will be a movie franchise as big as those from original material. Star Wars was the OG, but in the last 20+ years it’s all been adaptations.

Hopefully there is. We need something fresh in films

Harry Potter was my ish.

Too bad they didn't have a lot of battles. Voldemort v Dumbledore was so dope, though.

I wanted Albus to give all the bad guys that work.

Also terminator could have been special.

3 was whatever, but that they gave us with Salvation and Gynesis :x

comics prepping for the acquisitions...?

In the first issue of Phoenix Resurrection, we learn that Jean Grey is working as a waitress in a small town diner and appears to have no memory of being a mutant or member of the X-Men. Somehow, she's resurrected her entire family but that's not the only return here; one of the customers she serves bears a striking resemblance to her former teammate Banshee and speaks with an Irish accent!

However, the surprises keep on coming as the issue concludes with a knock at the door and a very much alive Scott Summers standing there with a bouquet of flowers! Cyclops was killed off a while ago after being exposed to Terrigen Mist.
Phoenix-Banshee-Cyclops.jpg

My local shop isn't getting the new comics today because of the holidays. Gotta call in tomorrow, but I'll probably go Friday. I didn't order Phoenix Resurrection #1, so I hope this doesn't sell out before I make it in.

Soule's current Astonishing X-Men run has a return too. It's pretty nuts.

Avengers are b listers?
In Marvel comics before the movies they ranked behind the X-Men, Spidey, Hulk, and Wolverine. If we go further back, the F4 as well.

They never really measured up to their counterparts at DC.

Only after Bendis get his hands on them that they really got promoted and pushed to A-list.

yo, this morning I was thinking. We can finally have the marriage between Storm and BP. This is def happening in BP3

You know, I wish Idris Elba had a bigger role in the MCU. Heimdall is cool and all, but I think he could have been casted as another major character in the MCU? Which one? Not sure, exactly.

Also, my mind was blown when I found out he was British and I hated him for a minute for his role in The Office.

You know, I wish Idris Elba had a bigger role in the MCU. Heimdall is cool and all, but I think he could have been casted as another major character in the MCU? Which one? Not sure, exactly.

Also, my mind was blown when I found out he was British and I hated him for a minute for his role in The Office.

It would be cool if when he lands on Earth, he goes to live in Wakanda and hang out with them and become a part of the Black Panther series (assuming he survives Thanos *** beating)

If Black Widow can be a part of Cap 2 and Cap 3 I dont see why he cant be in BP, even just to add star power

Back
Top Bottom