WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I made it in to work, so here are the posters today (I never posted them yesterday)

captain_america_the_first_avenger_ver2_xxlg.jpg

captain_america_the_first_avenger_ver4_xlg.jpg

captain_america_the_first_avenger_xlg.jpg

captain_america_the_first_avenger_ver5.jpg

captain_america_the_first_avenger_ver3.jpg
captain_america_the_first_avenger_ver6.jpg

Bonus - Variants
firstavengerbg.jpg
captainamericabg3.jpg

love that Cap1 suit though, was a pleasant surprise how they put it all together

even the cheesy spandex for his join the army tours was cool for what it was

I watch First Avenger every time it airs on FX. :lol:

Minus the bad CGI and montage scene, I enjoy this movie a lot.
Yup! And Winter Soldier.

I enjoyed Cap 1 as an origin film. I think Marvel did good.

And I can never get tired of Hayley Atwell.

Bucky’s gear in TWS was awesome. Now he wears some bargain bin military supply store stuff.

I don't like how they portrayed him. Or Miek. None of the PH side characters really get any purpose other than to be a vessel for jokes in Ragnarok. I like Korg's dynamic with Hulk in PH and WWH. Even though his character isn't that big. I def think he's important to PH/WWH tho. Everyone who formed the Warbound are.
Makes sense since you know, its not a Hulk movie.

I only think Miek is important for what he does by the end. Any other type of characters could fit in to the Warbound. Not counting Caiera for obvious reasons. But none of that matters cuz it wasn't even gonna be a subplot for Ragnarok.

Probably not gonna see PH on the big screen any time soon.

Out of everyone in the MCU, Cap has had the best costumes IMO. Avengers costume sucked but the rest have been great. Especially TFA and Winter Soldier costumes. The detail on the Infinity War and Civil War costumes is sick too. Ripped off Avengers patch in CW/IW and in IW no Avengers patch or Star. I eff with the vision heavy.

Back
Top Bottom