WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

that seems pointless, you want a bigger role for him just to blend in?

let him have a bigger role somewhere else where he stands out

Also, my mind was blown when I found out he was British and I hated him for a minute for his role in The Office.

I hasn't seen The Wire yet when he popped up on the show, but I assumed he got killed off for him being in The Office. That Soccer episode was funny as hell though and when he Jim, "it must be nice getting some rest from all of your rest". I hated that a-hole :lol:

But the TFA Cap posters were so dope to me, and still are. Had that one with him holding the shield as my iPhone 4 wallpaper for an entire year.

I hasn't seen The Wire yet when he popped up on the show, but I assumed he got killed off for him being in The Office. That Soccer episode was funny as hell though and when he Jim, "it must be nice getting some rest from all of your rest". I hated that a-hole :lol:

But the TFA Cap posters were so dope to me, and still are. Had that one with him holding the shield as my iPhone 4 wallpaper for an entire year.

you were the one that had the metal shield in his car window display, no?

I didn't even know. I need to check that out.

I want one of these CBM's to put Yaya on. I thought she was going to blow up after The Butler. She's another ageless wonder. :evil: Ahmad Rashad's daughter is a baddie too.
The show itself is ok. I jump around. Liked the lesbian episode the best :evil:

yo, this morning I was thinking. We can finally have the marriage between Storm and BP. This is def happening in BP3
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom