WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

**** like this makes me hate being involved with comics, video games, etc. :smh: People really don't have lives.

I wouldn't involve the movie crowds with the comic readers. Most of the moviegoers don't even read comics. If they did, comics would be selling way more right now. The toxic fanboying is mostly for these movie franchises. Like their lives are validated if their "side" is "winning". Its just like the console wars.

I wouldn't involve the movie crowds with the comic readers. Most of the moviegoers don't even read comics. If they did, comics would be selling way more right now. The toxic fanboying is mostly for these movie franchises. Like their lives are validated if their "side" is "winning". Its just like the console wars.

Most of the toxic movie fans are toxic comic fans. Guys doing this are the toxic comic fans who want DC to "WIN" at all cost. The average movie goer just wants a good movie.

Most of the toxic movie fans are toxic comic fans. Guys doing this are the toxic comic fans who want DC to "WIN" at all cost. The average movie goer just wants a good movie.

Comic heads are more concerned with the comics. I find a lot more comic heads to be receptive to both of the big two publishers. I agree that the average movie goer just wants to be entertained, but the CBM diehards who choose one studio or the other seem to keep this perpetual back and forth. They're the ones who like to rub in all the losses and failures or try to start smear campaigns like that ridiculous RT score brigade. It's not enough to just enjoy what they enjoy.

I mean, this was the same case, except it wasn't the niece, but the daughter of the chick he almost got with

80590.jpg

dont you dare compare the 2.. austin was a stand up dude.. also not a virgin

I wasnt gonna rock a BP shirt or gear when I go see it cuz I 5 think that's a little corny but it did strike I no longer have a BP shirt given the last one I had was when I wss 10.

Thinking of copping the Wakanda Forever shirt.

I wasnt gonna rock a BP shirt or gear when I go see it cuz I 5 think that's a little corny but it did strike I no longer have a BP shirt given the last one I had was when I wss 10.

Thinking of copping the Wakanda Forever shirt.
There’s so many fire/cool concepts on TeePublic. For this moment Im completely fine being on my corny nerd **** :lol::pimp:

I copped the hoody and will be rocking it proudly. ( the way spideys web slangin off of Caps shield as he looks at a gawd):pimp:

C10BA717-DC15-443F-A313-8E89DF38FE08.jpeg
A3BB7F79-974E-4333-AC67-4EF6EDD81F23.png
455EF546-DDFC-4F0B-8E6F-46B3F4D50F3A.png
346DF8CA-49AD-44C9-90B2-B8565BD508A2.png
F4887EBF-8A34-43D2-BA70-0D83E6C42FB8.jpeg

I have plenty of Marvel and other nerd shirts and hoodies but it was the rocking it to a showing I found a tad corny.

Didn't remember the site being mentioned so prepped.

Last edited:
I wore my cap shirt during civil war also.

I saw some Wakanda University shirts online.

Come on Stan give me one more year and one more con

Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer looks great. I really liked Ant-Man and the trailer is exactly what I was hoping for.

The hype around Black Panther is unreal, I am so confident it will deliver.

Hot Topic has the Wakanda Forever tee. I think I already posted this but I'm rocking this with the BC3's.

Screenshot_20180111-183547.jpg

I posted earlier, but this is what I'm wearing to the Thursday night show:

IMG_0832.jpg

if you don't know, now you know

Biggies-Greatest-Fashion-Moments-09.jpg

What are we on? Captain America WS? Or we onto Black Panther?

I need to know if I should post these posters or not!!!

Back
Top Bottom