WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Black Panther is about to clean the **** up on premiere weekend... LET'S GO !!!!!!!!!

lmao i thought it said BP's presale tickets sold more than BvS total ticket sales.. :rofl:

can't wait for 2/15 gonna eat my CNY eve dinner then head straight to the theaters.

The full tracklist for the Black Panther OST:

Kendrick Lamar – ‘Black Panther’
Kendrick Lamar, SZA – ‘All The Stars’
Schoolboy Q, 2 Chainz, Saudi – ‘X’
Khalid, Swae Lee – ‘The Ways’

Vince Staples, Yugen Blakrok – ‘Opps’
Jorja Smith – ‘I Am’
SOB x RBE – ‘Paramedic!’
Ab-Soul, Anderson .Paak, James Blake – ‘Bloody Waters’
Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future, James Blake – ‘King’s Dead’
‘Redemption Interlude’
Zacari, Babes Wodumo – ‘Redemption’
Mozzy, Sjava, Reason – ‘Seasons
Kendrick Lamar, Travis Scott – ‘Big Shot’
The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar – ‘Pray For Me’

Kevin Feige Says It’s Too Soon to Think About Fox/Marvel Crossovers

When Vulture asked Feige if he’d had a hand in bringing the X-Men and Fantastic Four back home, he revealed he found out about the deal the same way the rest of us did: online. As he explained to the press, that deal was “certainly above my pay grade.” With multiple Marvel films already announced through 2019 and at least 12 months before the deal is completely finalized, Feige insisted that fans shouldn’t expect to see any crossovers yet.

“The truth of the matter as I understand it is the deal has to be figured out,” Feige said. “There’s been no communication. We’re not thinking about it. We’re focusing on everything we’ve already announced. If and when the deal actually happens, we’ll start to think more about it. Until then, we have a lot to do.”

“I think about it through 2019, through the movies we’ve already shot or are about to start filming,” he added. “I’m hoping to deliver on everything we’ve promised thus far.”

What's everyone rockin to their showing??
This should be coming in Friday for me, I def want to get another shirt for the 2nd viewing with my parents. Thinking my 2nd shirt will represent the women in the movie.
2314410_0.jpg

What's everyone rockin to their showing??
This should be coming in Friday for me, I def want to get another shirt for the 2nd viewing with my parents. Thinking my 2nd shirt will represent the women in the movie.
2314410_0.jpg

Where’d you get the shirt from I wanna get my daughter some Black Panther gear.

Where’d you get the shirt from I wanna get my daughter some Black Panther gear.
teepublic.com. Just searched Black Panther

I'd post the actual link to the shirt if I could find it. I went to the artists page and nothing showed up, then I searched 7 pages for it before I just decided to google images it.

This was one made me :lol: not my style though
like how SM's webbing is still on Caps shield from the CW fight
649316_1.jpg

teepublic.com. Just searched Black Panther

I'd post the actual link to the shirt if I could find it. I went to the artists page and nothing showed up, then I searched 7 pages for it before I just decided to google images it.

This was one made me :lol: not my style though
like how SM's webbing is still on Caps shield from the CW fight
649316_1.jpg
Copped this on a hoodie 2 days ago :rofl:

It’s fuego :pimp:

are people really considering this an "urban audience" movie? this is a CBM 100000%

Don't take much.. kinda hard for a lot to see past the overwhelming black cast

Then add in the black director

AND throw a rap dominated soundtrack on top of that..

Going have a lot of following type of complaints/comments: "if there's is a black history month, why can't there be a white history month" OR otherwise known as "if there is a BET, why can't there be a WET"

It’s February.

Time to get this Black Panther avy poppin. I’ll have to depart from the GOAT for a month but it’s all with good intention. Now to find a fire unused one :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom