WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It's sad because whoever made that had to have the time and effort to make that. Meaning they are pretty much a loser. Starting to think we take these movies a bit too serious

Lmao it’s not that serious!

Can’t be mad that Marvel is putting out good ish and DC continues to struggle since they aren’t taking the material serious enough.

FOH

It’s lame and petty but people do say rt ratings aren’t that important, and they’re not really.

Lol some DC fans are out of touch. They just can't accept that the reason their movies get low rt scores is because the movies just suck..

And yet you don't feel at all wrong about supporting a dude trying to get with a chick 100 years his junior..

Who by the way is the niece of the only chick he ALMOST got with

I mean, this was the same case, except it wasn't the niece, but the daughter of the chick he almost got with

80590.jpg

I thought he was talking about stan lee with the 100 years his junior comment.

You guys are faking the funk, like you guys aren’t going to try to shoot up clubs after being frozen for decades. Freakin nt’ers talking bout buying some thot looking sex dolls and probably won’t even clean the insides.

I thought he was talking about stan lee with the 100 years his junior comment.

You guys are faking the funk, like you guys aren’t going to try to shoot up clubs after being frozen for decades. Freakin nt’ers talking bout buying some thot looking sex dolls and probably won’t even clean the insides.
Lol, they'll say anything to slander Cap I guess.

Back
Top Bottom