WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

That’s what the homie Jaycepticon did to me about 4 years ago...pushed me into a very dangerous rabbit hole, but I tell you what, EVERY time you receive a HT and you crack that box open it feels like Xmas day, I guess that’s why we all spend thousands on these, that nostalgic excitement, aside from the quality and awesomeness of these is what keeps me hooked....congrats on your purchase bro, I have about 500$ worth of reward points on Sideshow I’ve been holding in hopes they one day drop the DeLorean pt2, they teased it years ago but they are notorious for teasing figures and never releasing them..lol and I don’t wanna drop 500$ on pt 1 Delorean for them to drop pt 2 on me..lol

I’ve been contemplating that Punisher myself, looks awesome

WELL AT LEAST I KNOW WHO TO BLAME NOW :lol:

AFTER READING SOME OF THE RESPONSES ON THE SIDESHOW FORUMS, I'M NOT GONNA HOLD MY BREATH ON THE DELOREAN PT. 2. JUST GONNA PONY UP THE CASH AND BUY THE PT. 1 OFF SOMEONE

WELL AT LEAST I KNOW WHO TO BLAME NOW :lol:

AFTER READING SOME OF THE RESPONSES ON THE SIDESHOW FORUMS, I'M NOT GONNA HOLD MY BREATH ON THE DELOREAN PT. 2. JUST GONNA PONY UP THE CASH AND BUY THE PT. 1 OFF SOMEONE

Yeah chances are not that great, but you never know with them and for me is either pt2 Delorean or bust, as that’s the definitive representation of the car for me...

Yeah chances are not that great, but you never know with them and for me is either pt2 Delorean or bust, as that’s the definitive representation of the car for me...

Them releasing that BTTF2 DeLorean for you is always in my prayers:lol:

But I can't believe it's been that long already for you. This years marks my 10 year anniversary collecting these things. I remember having to save up checks or "borrowing" money from my Ex's to pay for these things in the beginning. And don't get me started on when you used to have to build these things. Those were the absolute worst:lol:

Them releasing that BTTF2 DeLorean for you is always in my prayers:lol:

But I can't believe it's been that long already for you. This years marks my 10 year anniversary collecting these things. I remember having to save up checks or "borrowing" money from my Ex's to pay for these things in the beginning. And don't get me started on when you used to have to build these things. Those were the absolute worst:lol:

Hahaha I won’t give up hope for that DeLorean...I have a feeling they’ll drop cowboy Marty and Doc and pt2 Delorean and be done with BTTF.

And yeah man, my first hot toy back in 2014 lol and still one of my favorite figures....came loaded...lots of fun

484151D3-2C11-4742-826C-D35BC11711C1.jpeg

Been riding with Marvel Hot Toys since Day 1.

I took this photo in 2009(?) and clearly remember thinking I was good and didn’t think I’d ever want anything else:lol:

FE9F74FA-E9D0-4BE2-B879-E389F53D045B.jpeg

Lol @ lifesize hulkbuster....that would be insane, I know they had a life size Iron man that ran like 7k...a lifesize HB would cost the same as Mercedes...lol

I’ll settle for my 1/6th scale HB...lol

Been riding with Marvel Hot Toys since Day 1.

I took this photo in 2009(?) and clearly remember thinking I was good and didn’t think I’d ever want anything else:lol:

FE9F74FA-E9D0-4BE2-B879-E389F53D045B.jpeg

That MK1 is seriously a thing of beauty! I was so happy when they re-released the mk5 in diecast, P.O. instantly...I’m sure they’ll reissue the mk1 in diecast too.

Speaking of Hot Toys vehicles, with the falcon cockpit, what do you think are the chances of a Milano cockpit or even full 1/6th scale? The Milano is probably the most iconic marvel vehicle...even more so than a Quinn Jet....would loooooove a Milano..

Lol @ lifesize hulkbuster....that would be insane, I know they had a life size Iron man that ran like 7k...a lifesize HB would cost the same as Mercedes...lol

I’ll settle for my 1/6th scale HB...lol

~$22k

11021411_10153141765662277_4296144291498672915_o.jpg

beast-kingdom-hulkbuster-life-size-statue-002.jpg

but then you're going to need the life size Hulk to go with it

hulkbuster-hulk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom