WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

screw those hot toys man, buy that hulkbuster and hulk and just have it sit on each side of your front yard and you're good all season long

maybe put a santa hat on each when xmas time arrives

you'll enjoy it more as you'll see e'm guarding your house every day when you leave and come back from work

screw those hot toys man, buy that hulkbuster and hulk and just have it sit on each side of your front yard and you're good all season long

maybe put a santa hat on each when xmas time arrives

you'll enjoy it more as you'll see e'm guarding your house every day when you leave and come back from work

I DOUBT you’ll find them joints in your front yard after the first night :lol:

That’s ODEEE tho...so geekishly ignant

the hulkbuster weigh 1500 lbs, good luck trying to take that without being noticed :lol:

i guess they could dismantle it but it's still not gon' be an easy task

I got the pictures uploading from my phone but the hulkbuster im standing by im only up to his quads and hulk im about up to his abs.

Attachments

• 20180213_045619.jpg
    20180213_045619.jpg
    556 KB · Views: 44
  • 20180213_045750.jpg
    20180213_045750.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 45
I need that delorean as well.

Might get the one from the first film. Since that thing is just too iconic. First time ever on screen.

2nd one is nice to with the tires.

Speaking of Hot Toys vehicles, with the falcon cockpit, what do you think are the chances of a Milano cockpit or even full 1/6th scale? The Milano is probably the most iconic marvel vehicle...even more so than a Quinn Jet....would loooooove a Milano..

I collect Star Wars studio scale vehicles too and there's only really two non-Star Wars vehicle I want.

One of those Alien Attacker Fighters from Independence Day and this Milano replica by QMX but they're BS'in :rolleyes

893b1ad901399074a399f7734d5a7fc9.jpg

I got the pictures uploading from my phone but the hulkbuster im standing by im only up to his quads and hulk im about up to his abs.
Oh that's the Incredible Hulk version of the Hulk, with the super shredded physique and lack of likeness to Mark Ruffalo

Eew

I legit can't believe it's as popular as it is... especially with how poorly the story is written.

Any back to marvel.
I'm 36 hours away from black panther.

yeah blindspot is actually pretty good..

well the first season really was. and as shows go, fell off a bit lol

Back
Top Bottom