WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I’m bout to be a super cornball and sync up my BP hoodie with a pair of kicks that I think can fit the theme. :smh:

What’s wrong with me fam? Is there a such thing as being overly excited? :lol:

It’s eitheir BHM Kyrie 2s or purple Kith air maestro 2s :nerd:

mondo

bp.png

^ Bro you look like one of the dudes in the movie, you'll know who im talking about once you watch.

I find it interesting how the Asian posters never show chadwick's face. It's always his face covered in a mask. To me that harkins back to the SW posters completely omitting John Boyega out of the Asian advertising.
You're wrong, don't judge off the poster dude posted in here. Im in Korea, travel to Japan and china frequently, and they have plenty of posters of black people and their faces. whether it's movies or NBA. Kobe is a gawd out here, and they got Kyrie up next (some like lebron but he's not a mega star out here like Kobe.)
Star wars had Finn posted everywhere.
even Civil War had chadwick and falcons on posters.

What I'm rocking tonight

Shirt looking kinda hefty Amel, you stop cross fitting?

^ Bro you look like one of the dudes in the movie, you'll know who im talking about once you watch.

You're wrong, don't judge off the poster dude posted in here. Im in Korea, travel to Japan and china frequently, and they have plenty of posters of black people and their faces. whether it's movies or NBA. Kobe is a gawd out here, and they got Kyrie up next (some like lebron but he's not a mega star out here like Kobe.)
Star wars had Finn posted everywhere.
even Civil War had chadwick and falcons on posters.

Shirt looking kinda hefty Amel, you stop cross fitting?

Let me guess my legit friend Winston Duke aka Man Ape

might be late on this but it looks like thanos is gonna bring the armor back out for IW

utgNXaYOKbAHnymnMKX8SZbLVdk3lAjC6cPZni97Vco.jpg

Y’all honestly aren’t ready for this movie. Going to my second imax showing at 11. For those who want to be spoiled you can ask me anything or PM me.

Back
Top Bottom