WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I wish he wouldn’t have killed him
And just saved him :smh:
T'Chaka was a cold bastard.

But for story reasons his brother had to die. Cuz no matter what anyone says there's always a differentt option to stop somebody when they make a move that won't kill them.

Leaving young Eric behind was coldblooded. Did it out of guilt.

Last edited:
I dog Ragnarok, up there with Homecoming, Antman and GOTG

Worst marvel flicks tho

IM 3 THIS IS A FACT
AOU
Thor 2
GOTG2

GOTG2 kind of just on a tight rope for me...can’t decide where to pin it

Ragnarok was awesome. I could of used with a few jokes out. But. Really.

CW
Thor
BP
avengers.

I can’t decide what order.

Man ****...lmaoooo why do ya think the Russo’s got control of IW?? Ya playing yourselves with the WS slander, that movie was perfect....great villain, arguably one of the best, great background story, Cap was awesome, Widow was a great supporting role and Sam Jackson was in it to top it off....what made CW great was the introduction of all these new characters, the story doesn’t come close to what WS was.

you really gotta go sit down.. CW is the greatest MCU film

you have a character who was well aware he couldnt take any one of them dudes head on.. and so he devised a way to win WHICH HE DID

it built up on a number of things established over the course of a number of films.. plus played on the character flaws of the characters involved

find me a video like this for WS:

also cap was just there in WS.. his movies aint about him WS, was the story of WS.. he made that shhhh interesting like the villain in a batman movie

and this was the bad guy in WS:
o-CAPTAIN-AMERICA-THE-WINTER-SOLDIER-900.jpg

T'Chaka was a cold bastard.

But for story reasons he had to die. Cuz no matter what anyone says there's always a differentt option to stop somebody when they make a move that won't kill them.

Leaving young Eric behind was coldblooded. Did it out of guilt.
i meant killmonger
tchalla coulda saved him
if we being real
killmonger made very valid points
and coulda been a strong alley
it wasn't his fault he was left alone in a cold world
and had to fend for himself
he was made who he was out of circumstances
even chadwick said he agrees more with killmonger
than black panther in that breakfast club interview a day or 2 ago

AOU has too many great moments for dudes to keep putting it on worst lists. That's nonsense.

exactly.. hulkbuster/hulk fight.. anything vision.. and the ending fight

there is alot good there.. just needs cleaning up, like cutting all the hawkeye family stuff

AOU has too many great moments for dudes to keep putting it on worst lists. That's nonsense.

The movie has terrible pacing, while it has some great scattered moments like the opening action scene, the Cap vs Ultron chase scene and Hulkbuster fight, the pacing literally puts me to sleep, it also felt like a recycled formula from A1 specially the iconic spin around assemble scene....the farm scene at Hawkeyes spot is cringeworthy, the party at stark tower, the forced romance between Nat and Banner...ugh....movie ends up a watered down convoluted mess.

what layers needed to be peeled back in gotg
dont worry
ill wait
Multiple characters in GotG had their own arc

Multiple characters having an arc I feel is important to having a layered film

WS is not really a character driven film. It's plot driven. It's exciting but once you know the plot, like how many times can you watch it.

It's obvious in Iron Man 3 where ike purlmutter intervened but there are fundamentally good ideas in there if you can look past the magled maderin plot.

I feel like killmonger could have been rehabbed like Bucky and joined the cause to fight Thanos....dude was definitely the better warrior between T’Chala and him by far...dude kicked his *** fair and square and I didn’t buy his lunatic view of taking over the world, he came across as a hurt individual well within his right to be upset and he would have been a great asset

Multiple characters in GotG had their own arc

Multiple characters having an arc I feel is important to having a layered film

WS is not really a character driven film. It's plot driven. It's exciting but once you know the plot, like how many times can you watch it.
im drax i like to kill
im quill no one calls me star lord
im gamora im gonna be good for some strange unknown reason
im rocket a raccoon with big guns with no real backstory
and im groot who's says i am groot
wasn't no layers or arcs
ur option is so trash my dude

Back
Top Bottom